It's time for an episode of "If I Eat It, Will It Get Me High?"

Started by navkat, March 04, 2011, 01:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Quote from: Vartox on March 07, 2011, 06:39:03 AM
Quote from: navkat on March 07, 2011, 05:40:47 AM
Quote from: Vartox on March 04, 2011, 10:33:15 PM
You live in Mobile? I lived there for about three years. Birmingham, now, though.
I wouldn't eat that. It looks gross. What does it smell like?

Best part about Mobile is New Orleans.
How long you been in B'ham? If'n ya ever blow into the 251 again, let me know.

I didn't sniff our little friend before he disappeared, sadly. I was at Zulu 17 and M.O.M.'s ball in NOLA (o fuk yes).

Pics of me in tutu and courtesan tophat soon to follow.
I was actually in New Orleans last weekend visiting a friend from high school- 'tis a wonderful, magical land. I've been in Birmingham since the fall of 2009. I don't normally have much reason to go to Mobile, but if I do, I'll see about letting you know.

It's beyond magical right now...even parking in the Treme and Marigny are at a premium atm and I think I could spin myself dizzy taking in the buzz from the vibe in the Quarter.

Do you ever miss the Gras? Even the tame shit at the Civic Center gives me a buzz. I honestly don't think I could make it from New Year's to Easter without a 2 week holiday in between anymore.

1 AM up in here, brah. Why YOU up so late?

Kurt Christ

As a college student who only has to get up before 9 once a week, 1-2 is a pretty normal time for me to go to sleep.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Kai

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 07, 2011, 04:43:16 AM
Are slime molds in general edible, or just that one?

The yellow dog vomit slime mold (Fuligo septica) is edible, but many others are toxic. Just like anything else, I wouldn't eat it unless you know what it is.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

Nav, do you live in/near NOLA?  I'll be down there for Halloween.