"Obama is a secret Jew" is now my favourite conspiracy theory

Started by Cain, February 28, 2011, 06:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6209275/Is_Obama_Jewish__

QuoteIs Obama Jewish?

We are talking about a man that dons a skull cap and campaigns for president of the United States, by visiting the wailing wall and Yad Vashem, the sacred jew holocaust shrine. This is a man who went from an absolute NOBODY Senator, to President of the United States in two years flat.

I can point out a thousand times Obama wearing his yarmulke, or that his staff is entirely jewish (Emanuel, Summers, Axelrod, Clinton). Or that every appointment Obama made, when taking office, were jews (Paulson, Napolitino and others). Or that his chief of staff is the son of jewish irgun terrorists. Or I can point out how he recognizes and celebrates jewish holidays, like he is going to do now. Obama will be the first president (thought he was a black dude?) ever to host the jewish passover ritual known as seder at the White House.

Not exactly keeping in trend with someone who's supposed to be posing as a christian. Or was it Muslim? No...it's jew. This is the same holiday Abraham Lincoln was assassinated during all those years ago. Barack Obama, the non-jew, also goes out of his way to bless everyone with his warmest Hannukah greetings.

Barack Obama claims Jewish "kinship" HERE stating clearly, "There is a kinship and a sense of shared community that predates my political career and will extend beyond this particular election," Obama said, according to the pool report from the closed-door event. "Know that I will be there for you, just as I believe that you will be there for me." Stressing the point, he added: "My links to the Jewish community are not political. They preceded my entry into politics." We'd be silly to think they didn't, Hussein Obama.

I'm not sure if this meant to be a parody or is actually serious.

Dysfunctional Cunt

It's no wonder this poor man can't accomplish anything he's too busy worshipping at a variety of altars...

I really hope this is a parody...

Jenne

CALLING ADAM WEISHAUPT.   ADAM WEISHAUPT TO THE THREAD PLEASE.

Someone nees to write a book on WHY the hell it is so hard to just take the man at his face value.  There's obviously some mystique about this fucker that makes him RIPE for every kind of ridiculously-yet-somehow-compellingly-believable GARBAGE/rumor about him.  What.  The.  Fuck.

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 28, 2011, 07:03:31 PM
This just in: Obama is a Voudon priest.

Now we're talking something I can support.  I can just picture the oval office full of little dolls dressed in suits with pins sticking out of them.  Yes, I could support Voodoo Obama!!!  :lulz:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

See that's tricky. Jews are known and noted for parodying anti-Semitism.

Poe's Law strikes again.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mangrove

I see your 'Jewish Obama' and raise you a Sammy Davis Jnr. Black, judaic convert and friend of Anton LeVey.

All you have to do now is connect Obama to S.D. and you've written all the content Glenn Beck will ever need for the next 18 months.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Luna

Quote from: Mangrove on March 01, 2011, 09:30:17 PM
I see your 'Jewish Obama' and raise you a Sammy Davis Jnr. Black, judaic convert and friend of Anton LeVey.

All you have to do now is connect Obama to S.D. and you've written all the content Glenn Beck will ever need for the next 18 months.

Well, BECK...  This is plenty good enough:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/16/joe-the-plumber-obama-tap_n_135151.html

QuoteIn a phone interview with CBS' Katie Couric, Joe Wurzelbacher said Barack Obama "tap dance[d] ... almost as good as Sammy Davis Jr."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Precious Moments Zalgo

I don't know about Mr. Obama, but I think half the people I know would easily believe that Bayou La Batre born Michelle Obama is a Voodoo queen if someone told them she was one.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on March 02, 2011, 12:13:34 AM
I don't know about Mr. Obama, but I think half the people I know would easily believe that Bayou La Batre born Michelle Obama is a Voodoo queen if someone told them she was one.

:lulz:

It is believable.

LMNO

dontblameyoko

1. Hillary Clinton...Jewish? seriously?
2. Lincoln died during Passover? *checks hebcal.com* whoa...never knew/noticed that before.
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 02, 2011, 01:36:03 AM
Ok, I concede. THAT would make a great AWS.
Well, I was just riffing on your idea.  So how do we AWS?
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on March 03, 2011, 04:01:16 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 02, 2011, 01:36:03 AM
Ok, I concede. THAT would make a great AWS.
Well, I was just riffing on your idea.  So how do we AWS?

Oh I can help.  I can research or write up.  ME ME pick me  :lulz:

Seriously, I'm thinking finding a Haitian connection and secret training in Voodoo, channeling Marie Laveau on the east lawn....

Sorry this has been playing in my head since yesterday.

Subtract Eight!

Rather,

this just in. Obama is a president. They become the prisms for conspiracy in and out triplicate^3.

He's paris hilton, a rather fuzzzy looking ominous figurehead out of focus monster roaming the country side.

Sweet deals he got's unless he doesn't handle the pressure well or whatever.

Unless he's a robot.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR