News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

I saw the video of that last night. :lulz: Best thing I've seen in a while.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Herman Cain's week is not getting any better.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/iteam&id=8430959

The ex-boyfriend of one of his accusers has come forward with his own recollections of the time.  He didn't see anything happen, but remembers her talking about it at the time.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

How about The Light Party? www.lightparty.com

You know they mean business because their front page opens with the sound of a gong.

PLUS they hold the mystical Elixer of Light http://lightparty.com/Health/HEPProductCatalog.html

AND each month our new president can host nation-wide New and Full Moon celebrations http://lightparty.com/About/Biography.html

Probably old news but I was browsing for third-party/independant candidates for 2012 and came across this. I thought it was cute
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Luna

Well, ol' Herman apparently needs to say something amazingly stupid in order to distract people from the building sex scandals...

Quote"If the Perry case or a DOMA case gets to the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court were to overturn DOMA or to find a -- quote -- unquote -- constitutional -- a U.S. Constitutional right to same sex marriage, if you were president, what would you do?" Brown asked.

"I would lead the charge to overturn the Supreme Court if they overturned DOMA," Cain insisted.

ETA:  Newt Gingrich, getting in on the stupid:

Quote"It is tragic what we do in the poorest neighborhoods, entrapping children in child laws which are truly stupid," Gingrich said. "Saying to people you shouldn't go to work before you're 14, 16. You're totally poor, you're in a school that's failing with a teacher that's failing. I tried for years to have a very simple model. These schools should get rid of unionized janitors, have one master janitor, pay local students to take care of the school. The kids would actually do work; they'd have cash; they'd have pride in the schools. They'd begin the process of rising. Go out and talk to people who are really successful in one generation. They all started their first job at 9 to 14 years of age. They are selling newspapers, going door to door, washing cars. They were all making money at a very young age. What do we say to poor kids in poor neighborhoods? Don't do it. Remember all the stuff about not getting a hamburger-flipping job? Worst possible advice to give the poor children."

He seriously said, get rid of child labor laws, and employ poor children as school janitors.  I just... 

Freckleback

After school detention in my high school consisted of helping the janitor clean the bathrooms and mop the floors.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The wealthiest elite would love it if we got rid of child labor laws while simultaneously eliminating the middle class. What they really want is a serf system.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: nihilbilly on November 20, 2011, 12:33:18 PM
After school detention in my high school consisted of helping the janitor clean the bathrooms and mop the floors.

You appear to have missed the point.

The point is that he is advocating eliminating the laws that prevent companies from putting children to work... and suggesting we unemploy adults, handing those jobs over to children.

Jenne

Child labor--it's not just for the 3rd World anymore!

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh Hi 19th Century. It's been a while since you were around.

Yes, I'd like to work in your factory for 16 hours a day 7 days a week for a dime a day with no health benefits or sick leave. I probably don't need 10 fingers anyway. Sounds wonderful.

Signed,
Someone's 5 year old.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

QuoteDuring The Family Leader's Thanksgiving Family Forum in Iowa on Saturday, forum moderator Frank Luntz's first question to Rick Santorum was "what's the number one value that America has lost and how would you get it back?"

Santorum's response was that America has lost the recognition that this nation was founded on the principle that our rights come from God and that, as such, we are also required to abide by God's laws ... which, he explained, was totally unlike Sharia:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/santorum-gods-law-and-civil-law-must-be-same

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Luna on November 23, 2011, 09:58:21 PM
QuoteDuring The Family Leader's Thanksgiving Family Forum in Iowa on Saturday, forum moderator Frank Luntz's first question to Rick Santorum was "what's the number one value that America has lost and how would you get it back?"

Santorum's response was that America has lost the recognition that this nation was founded on the principle that our rights come from God and that, as such, we are also required to abide by God's laws ... which, he explained, was totally unlike Sharia:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/santorum-gods-law-and-civil-law-must-be-same

:happythoughts: UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNG!

Luna

Herman Cain may be an unending wellspring of stupid.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57335695-503544/women-for-cain-back-embattled-candidate/?tag=contentMain;contentBody

He's got a new "Women for Cain" site up.  His wife is listed as the "National Chairperson" for the movement, but there is neither a photo of her nor any words directly from her on the site.  The photo of four diverse women giving a thumbs-up is a stock photo. 

Apparently, Cain has not met with his wife since the allegations about his affair surfaced...  (HOW long ago was that, Mr. Family Values?)

Igor

Rumour has it that Cain is dropping out. Or at least, Rachael Maddow told Dan Savage that it's about to happen.

There was also a great article in Der Spiegel recently, voicing Europe's horrormirth at the whole GOP presidential race:

QuoteAfrica is a country. In Libya, the Taliban reigns. Muslims are terrorists; most immigrants are criminal; all Occupy protesters are dirty. And women who feel sexually harassed -- well, they shouldn't make such a big deal about it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the US Republicans. Or rather, to the twisted world of what they call their presidential campaigns. For months now, they've been traipsing around the country with their travelling circus, from one debate to the next, one scandal to another, putting themselves forward for what's still the most powerful job in the world.

As it turns out, there are no limits to how far they will stoop.

It even gets better after that.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,800850,00.html

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.