Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Twid, not Billy. on February 18, 2012, 06:13:12 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 18, 2012, 05:44:06 PM
Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 15, 2012, 10:58:50 AM
Good News for Rick Santorum

He just scored an endorsement from Dave Mustaine

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169756

Guess who I'll be seeing on Tuesday? :lulz:

I'm'a find a way to punch him in the throat unless Lemmy beats me to it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-mustaine-im-not-ready-to-endorse-rick-santorum-20120216

QuoteMustaine told Music Radar that he is very unhappy with President Obama's term in the White House, and said that his support for Newt Gingrich has waned recently. "He's just gone back to being that person that everybody said he was – that angry little man," Mustaine said. "I still like him, but I don't think I'd vote for him."

There's only room in Dave Mustaine's life for one angry little man. And that man is Dave Mustaine.

I think it's funny that he's back-pedaling on the Santorum thing.

I wouldn't punch him in the face, I'd let Lemmy do that. However, I would say it's too bad that Metallica made him look like a little bitch for crying on camera in a group therapy session. It's totally unfair that a camera for their rockumentary was hidden in plain sight pointing right at him with a red light on. Those sneaky bastards, just trying to make him look like a wuss.

His claim is that they cut out Lars crying while they kept his crying.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Twid, not Billy. on February 18, 2012, 06:13:12 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 18, 2012, 05:44:06 PM
Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 15, 2012, 10:58:50 AM
Good News for Rick Santorum

He just scored an endorsement from Dave Mustaine

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169756

Guess who I'll be seeing on Tuesday? :lulz:

I'm'a find a way to punch him in the throat unless Lemmy beats me to it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-mustaine-im-not-ready-to-endorse-rick-santorum-20120216

QuoteMustaine told Music Radar that he is very unhappy with President Obama's term in the White House, and said that his support for Newt Gingrich has waned recently. "He's just gone back to being that person that everybody said he was – that angry little man," Mustaine said. "I still like him, but I don't think I'd vote for him."

There's only room in Dave Mustaine's life for one angry little man. And that man is Dave Mustaine.

I think it's funny that he's back-pedaling on the Santorum thing.

I wouldn't punch him in the face, I'd let Lemmy do that. However, I would say it's too bad that Metallica made him look like a little bitch for crying on camera in a group therapy session. It's totally unfair that a camera for their rockumentary was hidden in plain sight pointing right at him with a red light on. Those sneaky bastards, just trying to make him look like a wuss.

You know who makes Dave Mustaine look like a wussy little bitch?

Dave Mustaine does. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz:

WHY WONT METALLICA FANS LIKE ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A SIZABLE OVERLAPING FAN BASE ON MY OWN MERIT WITH MEGADETH?!!? WHY JESUS WHY???? IT MUST BE LARS' FAULT!!!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I will say though that i was in the mood for some old school metallica yesterday and found a clip of them playing it live with mustaine for their 30th anniversary shindig. I thought it was kinda cool that they were able to bury the hatchet even though he has proven himself to otherwise be a complete tool.

Though if metallica reached out to him first i can see it as a "finally im recognized as a member of metallica!" thing.

Triple Zero

I don't get it, what's with Metallica? I don't know the first thing about them except that the singer on the older albums sounds really funny when he screams. They're doing what with the GOP now?

And are there any explicitly Democrat metal bands too?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Dave mustaine was their lead guitarist before they got signed except he was drunk and high more often than they were so they kicked him out. He got pissy and formed megadeth as its singer and guitarist. Metallicas had the same singer since the beginning he just sounds different now.

As far as explicitly democratic metal bands none come to mind but there are several that have shown liberal views without going into the specifics of their politics. Its usually good policy to bitch about the system without giving party endorsements lol

Triple Zero

Why's it called "Megadeth" anyway? Were they dyslexic?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Metal phonics. Bands often deliberately misspell their names. Not sure why.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Twid, not Billy. on February 21, 2012, 11:27:40 PM
Metal phonics. Bands often deliberately misspell their names. Not sure why.

BEKUZ FONETIX AR METEL!!!!!!

Thurnez Isa

http://www.gallup.com/poll/152840/Santorum-Expands-Lead-Romney-Gets-Electability-Vote.aspx

Wow Santorum has taken a good hefty lead in the polls, apparently completely unelectable in a general election. Of course that has never stopped the republicans before.

Also if Newt drops and throws his delegates and support to Santorum I think Santorum has a chance of taking this.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Iron  Maiden via Bruce Dickinson (aka GOD): hates racism. Hates homophobia.
Judas Priest: GAY
Cradle of Filth: Dani hates Tories.

Granted these are all British bands but....

Nephew Twiddleton

Rammstein (debatable Metal): lyrics translate on "Links" "My heart beats on the Left two, left two three four, left...." (German military marching chant, like Left.... Left.... Left right left." Except this has a political bent here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kVoEew6I1M

Explanation:
http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/mutter#links_234

Nephew Twiddleton

It tickles me me that I'm the only confirmed leftist in my band but everyone in Anarchangel loves this song. :lulz:

Cain

What's interesting is that even fascism, the ideology of white losers everywhere, is more acceptable than conservatism among metal band ranks.