News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Steal a Celebrity

Started by DiscordianKitty, March 03, 2011, 09:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diogenes

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Diogenes on April 18, 2011, 08:15:09 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 18, 2011, 08:11:28 PM
Discordia needs celebrities why?

Guess.

So we can be a part of a subversive movement that slowly becomes a joke, defanged and muzzled, accessible to all the greyfaces and pinks who think they GET IT, while they continue descending into yet another oligarchy as the world falls down around their ears and they help the machine along instead of trying to break a few cogs here and there?  So we can be just another failed Pagan act?

Diogenes

Freeky

Charlie Sheen, while certainly absolutely bonkers, is as pink as they come. 

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Diogenes

Quote from: Luna on April 18, 2011, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 18, 2011, 08:21:39 PM
Quote from: Diogenes on April 18, 2011, 08:17:31 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 18, 2011, 08:16:00 PM

Guess.

41 and counting.....  :|

41 whats?

Should I tell 'im, or let 'im actually see if he can find out himself?  (Or her, whatever.)

That's alright, I signed up yesterday so I figured on being on the outside of some inside references/jokes. I'll find out one day  :canuck:

LMNO

Freeky

It's only a suggestion, not a rule, in any case.  

Diogenes, I suggest you lurk a bit around here before you dig that hole you're in deeper.  Many posters here (some of the more vocal nes are included) prefer that peope who post here actually make sense.  So, yeah.  Knock off the bullshit and say what you mean.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 18, 2011, 08:22:49 PM

Guess.

So we can be a part of a subversive movement that slowly becomes a joke, defanged and muzzled, accessible to all the greyfaces and pinks who think they GET IT, while they continue descending into yet another oligarchy as the world falls down around their ears and they help the machine along instead of trying to break a few cogs here and there?  So we can be just another failed Pagan act?

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

I vote for Chuck Mosley!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 18, 2011, 08:22:49 PM

Guess.

:mittens: in

Cinderflame KSC

What about Jim Carrey? He did that movie "The Number 23," maybe some of that stuck with him?