News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

ATTN: PEOPLE WHO LIKE CATS

Started by Lies, March 08, 2011, 09:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

FUCK YOU, THIS is definite and scientific proof that dogs are a million times more awesome.

Lies-
Doesn't mind cats but boy are they fucking lazy selfish bastards.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Luna

Cats understand slack. 

I can also piss off for a weekend and leave cats alone, a dog, not so much.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Lies

Yeah, but can your cat get your dirty clothes and do your washing for you?
NO THEY CANT. Cat's may have slack, but having a dog gives YOU a million more times slack.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Luna

Quote from: Lies on March 08, 2011, 10:50:35 AM
Yeah, but can your cat get your dirty clothes and do your washing for you?
NO THEY CANT. Cat's may have slack, but having a dog gives YOU a million more times slack.

Yeah, like I need a dog to dye my scanties pink.

Having THAT dog might give you more slack... but most of 'em need a lot more work than any cat out there.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

It's all blocked for me  :cry:

Just wait till I get home, I'm betting those are cats in dog suits!!!   :argh!:

My kitties are not lazy, they are foreleaders in energy conservation and fuel storage.  I'm sure if the incentive was enough they would possibly smack a pair of socks towards the general direction of the laundry and by god they would make sure I liked it or else....

Actually when I think about it my kitties are a little scary.

Luna

I just got my two from the house last night.  They were NOT happy about being stuffed in a box, shoved in a car, and moved.

They've been good, only destroyed one shelf, and let me sleep until 3:30 before they came and woke me up.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on March 08, 2011, 02:22:55 PM
I just got my two from the house last night.  They were NOT happy about being stuffed in a box, shoved in a car, and moved.

They've been good, only destroyed one shelf, and let me sleep until 3:30 before they came and woke me up.

Awwww they wuv you....  :lulz:  Else they would have destroyed the house right?

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 08, 2011, 02:23:42 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 08, 2011, 02:22:55 PM

Awwww they wuv you....  :lulz:  Else they would have destroyed the house right?

Oh, absolutely.  And the shelf was probably an accident, it's not very strong, and I put those together when I was tired.  Fine to stack T-shirts on, kitty was just too much weight for it.

Suu

Leon is a fine specimen of fat orange cat. I have a feeling it was him and not Artemis. Though Artemis's tiny figure is deceiving. She's pretty dense.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Cats are self cleaning, self maintaning, self motivating rodent hunters.  Dogs are awesome, but require adjsutment in lifestyle. 

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on March 08, 2011, 02:46:55 PM
Leon is a fine specimen of fat orange cat. I have a feeling it was him and not Artemis. Though Artemis's tiny figure is deceiving. She's pretty dense.

Oh, it was Artie.  Leon was sitting on my chest at the time.

Quote from: Richter on March 08, 2011, 03:11:55 PM
Cats are self cleaning, self maintaning, self motivating rodent hunters.  Dogs are awesome, but require adjsutment in lifestyle. 

Exactly true.  I miss the dog like anything, I really do... but I do NOT miss, "what time is it?  We have to get home to let the dog out..."

Cats, I want to run off for a weekend and camp, I throw down extra bowls of food and water.  Dog requires a sitter or a kennel.

Lies

Quote from: Richter on March 08, 2011, 03:11:55 PM

My dogs hunt rodents and I never trained them to do it.
- Oh it exists, and how!

East Coast Hustle

Dogs can go camping with you. You ever try to take a cat hiking in the Cascades?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 08, 2011, 04:31:37 PM
Dogs can go camping with you. You ever try to take a cat hiking in the Cascades?

The bigger question is, why would you not bring your dog camping with you?

Luna

For me, "camping" is often "SCA Events."

The dog did come with us, sometimes, but she's a handful.

Unfortunately, we got her as an adult, completely untrained.  We worked with her, and she's as friendly as you could want, but she takes one person's attention pretty much all the time, particularly because she's a pit bull.  (We trust HER, to a point, we don't trust some kid not to rush over to her, get knocked down because she wants to play, and have Mommy have a freakout because the mean pit bull attacked her kid.)