News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Before I Die I Want To....

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, March 09, 2011, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2011, 03:48:54 AM
Before I die I want to take down a genuine super-villain and save the planet.

Well met, my nemesis.

And so the dance begins.

EDIT: Really, though, saving the world would be cool. There just needs to be someone to save it from. You owe people like me your job, hero.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

Ooh!  Do a "we are not so different, you and I" monologue! 

Phox

Quote from: Unqualified on March 09, 2011, 04:09:19 AM

Well met, my nemesis.

And so the dance begins.

EDIT: Really, though, saving the world would be cool. There just needs to be someone to save it from. You owe people like me your job, hero.
You bastard! SEmaj is MY nemesis! Get your own!  :argh!:

Prince Glittersnatch III

Osama Bin Laden is still out there somewhere.

I dont know if youd be saving the planet but Im pretty sure he qualifies as a super villain.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

President Television

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 09, 2011, 05:51:18 AM

Well met, my nemesis.

And so the dance begins.

Semaj is Dok Howl's nemesis too, if I recall correctly. He's like the village bicycle of antagonism.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on March 09, 2011, 05:55:58 AM

Osama Bin Laden is still out there somewhere.

I dont know if youd be saving the planet but Im pretty sure he qualifies as a super villain.

Nah.  Just a really well known normal villain.

The difference is style.  White robes and an IV bag aren't a style.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Phox

Quote from: Unqualified on March 09, 2011, 06:06:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 09, 2011, 05:51:18 AM

Well met, my nemesis.

And so the dance begins.

Semaj is Dok Howl's nemesis too, if I recall correctly. He's like the village bicycle of antagonism.

:crankey:

Elder Iptuous

Dysfunctional Cunt

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 09, 2011, 12:14:55 AM
:lulz: @ that one on the bottom left

Me?  Do something that makes it impossible to forget me.

Same. I'm not egocentric too, so if it turns out to be a co-op with Siggie that's okay as long as we both get credit ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Wizard

QuoteSemaj is Dok Howl's nemesis too, if I recall correctly. He's like the village bicycle of antagonism.

I just happen to be the only hero in town. Plenty of Doktors around but relatively few Pulp Adventurers.

Quote from: SigmaticMe?  Do something that makes it impossible to forget me.

Yeah, this too on a more serious note.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Before I die, I want to throttle a golfer with my very own hands.

And then gnaw on his skull with my very own teeth.

And then dance around in his skin, singing Gimme Shelter.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Do they actually have gophers in Arizona?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 09, 2011, 09:59:50 PM
Do they actually have gophers in Arizona?

I also want to buy Requia a pair of glasses, and kill Bill Murray with a chainsaw.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.