News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

I.. I think I'm in love with this woman..

Started by Disco Pickle, March 10, 2011, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

I'm still 169% right up inside her musky ginch. So she gets a bit up herself now and again. We all do that. And she has every right to answer any question anyone asks her. In any way she likes. Bark up every empty tree she wants, smoke as much freebased coke as she likes, deny she has any kind of personality flaws of her own to look at, basically she can do what she likes. (So long as she remains locked in my secret underground bunker, that is)   :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on April 05, 2011, 04:38:11 AM
I'm still 169% right up inside her musky ginch. So she gets a bit up herself now and again. We all do that. And she has every right to answer any question anyone asks her. In any way she likes. Bark up every empty tree she wants, smoke as much freebased coke as she likes, deny she has any kind of personality flaws of her own to look at, basically she can do what she likes. (So long as she remains locked in my secret underground bunker, that is)   :fap:

Okay, I'm assuming Ginch = twat, here.

You bastards invented the language...Why do you refuse to speak it?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:39:54 AM

Well you see, about 300 years ago we ruined some good shitty abysmal tea they sent us. And that was the beginning of Modern British English Jabberwockese.

Phox

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 05, 2011, 04:58:20 AM

Well you see, about 300 years ago we ruined some good shitty abysmal tea they sent us.
Honestly, It was all a misunderstanding. The colonists were simply trying to make the world's biggest cup of tea. And also set the record for boiling the most lobsters at once. Unfortunately, a British captain pointed out that there was no way to boil the entire bay without putting all the water in a pot or something. Rather than admit that they had made a mistake, the Americans instead decided that tea was stupid, and that the British were stupid, and also terrorists, and that they hated FreedomTM and AmericaTM. This, of course, set the example for the next 258 years.

BadBeast

I'm still 169% right up inside her musky ginch. So she gets a bit up herself now and again. We all do that. And she has every right to answer any question anyone asks her. In any way she likes. Bark up every empty tree she wants, smoke as much freebased coke as she likes, deny she has any kind of personality flaws of her own to look at, basically she can do what she likes. (So long as she remains locked in my secret underground bunker, that is)   :fap:

Actually, before you all start doing the "Misty eyed ex Colonial" thing (Too late, I know) the only use of "ginch"  as a euphemism for the fangita or anything else, was sourced from one of your own. One of my all time favourite American Ladies, Peaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLn8EZydzjw
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Lyris_Nymphetamine

That woman reminds me both of someone I could love and someone I know I hate so the feelings were really conflicted.

until I saw this:

QuoteWhy hasn't the collective herd been sufficiently thinned yet?
Because you haven't killed yourself yet.

yep. I'm in love.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I kept reading 'ginch' as 'grinch' and thinking she'd look great with green skin and a santa hat . . .
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 05, 2011, 06:26:47 AM
I kept reading 'ginch' as 'grinch' and thinking she'd look great with green skin and a santa hat . . .
Dunno, green isn't the most appealing colour to have associated with genitalia. Not the worst, (As you must have googled "purple waffle" at some point) 

A Grinch, with a green ginch? Not doing it for me.
A bit of rough, with a buff muff, sounds slightly better.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like her well enough, but she is also the embodiment of my own greatest weakness, so I recognize her limited appeal and lifespan.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on April 05, 2011, 02:51:32 AM
I like how she says he's being condescending, but then herself was entirely condescending the entire time.  Says Christians are all holier-than-thou, and then goes on to be all more-well-read-than-thou about her bookcase, calls him close-minded based entirely on her assumptions about what she thinks he believes...

That's the post that lost me any respect for her.

I don't see any dissonance here.  First off, remember the wise sage: "I don't practice what I preach, because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."  Being condescending to someone who is being condescending to you isn't hypocrisy if you believe that person truly is inferior and does not deserve your respect.

Which brings us to the second point: Not to get all "fundie atheist" or anything, but do you agree with anything that the questioner stated in regards to Christianity?  I'm sure there can be "nice" Christians, but I believe that's usually in spite of Jesus, not because of Jesus.  The "assumptions" she makes are (1) He believes enough standard Christian tenets to self-identify as Christian, (2) Those tenets are factually wrong, or unprovable (i.e. meaningless).  I personally can't object to either of those assumptions.  Can you?

BadBeast

Quote from: Pickled Starfish on April 05, 2011, 01:13:38 PM
Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 05, 2011, 07:04:15 AM
its BLUE waffle

Fred correcting BB on this subject.  I have no words.
I think my subconscious must have hijacked the post, in an attempt to protect the children or something. I tried so hard to unsee the image too, but it was no good. I could not unsee blindly enough.  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 05, 2011, 01:29:39 PM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on April 05, 2011, 02:51:32 AM
I like how she says he's being condescending, but then herself was entirely condescending the entire time.  Says Christians are all holier-than-thou, and then goes on to be all more-well-read-than-thou about her bookcase, calls him close-minded based entirely on her assumptions about what she thinks he believes...

That's the post that lost me any respect for her.

I don't see any dissonance here.  First off, remember the wise sage: "I don't practice what I preach, because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."  Being condescending to someone who is being condescending to you isn't hypocrisy if you believe that person truly is inferior and does not deserve your respect.

Which brings us to the second point: Not to get all "fundie atheist" or anything, but do you agree with anything that the questioner stated in regards to Christianity?  I'm sure there can be "nice" Christians, but I believe that's usually in spite of Jesus, not because of Jesus.  The "assumptions" she makes are (1) He believes enough standard Christian tenets to self-identify as Christian, (2) Those tenets are factually wrong, or unprovable (i.e. meaningless).  I personally can't object to either of those assumptions.  Can you?

The poster that she was responding to made me think of the "limosine liberal" stereotype.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO