Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Down the Rabit Hole. Again!

Started by Telarus, March 11, 2011, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

OOOH Fuck Yeah.

http://www.ea.com/alice

Those are the screenshots from the site. Though some of you'd might like to :fap: to that.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Seems a little more...pragmatic than the Alice of old.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Disco Pickle

I posted something about the sequel in the technology board a few months ago then promptly forgot about the game entirely. 

These screen shots are making it so I can't stand up straight.  I think I'll replay the first one this weekend, just to prepare for the fap fest that will be this one.  Thanks for the reminder.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann