ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT for a quest to make you more Holy™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 11, 2011, 05:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

*dancing wiff Chippendales ITT*

WOOP WOOP!  WOOP WOOP!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2011, 05:37:28 PM
Khara:  Quest completed.  

LMNO:  You will arrange a meeting of no less than 6 Discordians, in darkest Providence.  You will attend this meeting, and bring back pics to be posted.  This meeting may be for any purpose, but should probably involve beating on Dimo til he agrees to write real punk music for that lounge act he's in.

Dr Blight:  You will assist LMNO, as he will need all the help he can get.  You will restrain Dimo as needed.  You will also issue dire threats to Richter, in furtherance of him sending my HST book back.

Sexecutioner:  You will antagonize the most virulent Christian Conservative church in town, via flyers, sidewalk chalk, etc.  This should run for 4 consective weeks.  Record results via pics, and any response.

Planeswalker:  You will go out of your way to meet 6 new people in the next 7 days.  Record the weirdest one in any manner you choose.  Everyone is fucking weird, you just have to decide which one strikes you as the weirdest.

Hovercat:  You will make a WOMP for me, celebrating 30 years of Reaganism.

Cainad:  You will cause a ruckus and record it.  This should not involve violence, of course, but should be funny and/or surreal.

Payne:  You will go without any mind/mood altering substances for a week.  Tobacco is not included, but caffeine IS.  Record your more murderous thoughts.

Babylon Horuv:  You will go to TCC and pick a fight with C_A and Lilpinkbunny.  You will screen shot the funny bits, and report back when they ban you.

Quest accepted.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, do LMNO and I count as the total of Discordians, or is it no less than 6 other Discordians?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on March 19, 2011, 12:54:54 AM
Also, do LMNO and I count as the total of Discordians, or is it no less than 6 other Discordians?

6 total.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

This thread makes me happy that I found a religion worth finding.

Also, working diligently on my quest. I'm planning on hitting a location of epic magnitude.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hover Cat on March 20, 2011, 03:17:41 AM
Assignment complete

Quest Complete.

I was expecting a collage of horrors, but that quote sort of did it all.

You get to spend eternity with 6 brainy muscle-dudes who hate talking politics or religion.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

I am just letting it be known that I have started my Holy Quest today, rather than tomorrow as I had originally planned.

I have not ingested any caffeine at all today, nor partaken of any other verboten substance. For beverages I have only had herbal teas.

I have a headache, and everything looks like it's about 15 degrees off on the Z-axis. People were looking at me in the supermarket, and I was forced to smile at them. I misplaced my bank card, and when I had to pay at the checkout, it took me about five minutes to find it in one of my many pockets.

I'm scared, Roger.

What will happen tomorow when I have to deal with...

...WORK?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on March 20, 2011, 06:03:37 PM
I am just letting it be known that I have started my Holy Quest today, rather than tomorrow as I had originally planned.

I have not ingested any caffeine at all today, nor partaken of any other verboten substance. For beverages I have only had herbal teas.

I have a headache, and everything looks like it's about 15 degrees off on the Z-axis. People were looking at me in the supermarket, and I was forced to smile at them. I misplaced my bank card, and when I had to pay at the checkout, it took me about five minutes to find it in one of my many pockets.

I'm scared, Roger.

What will happen tomorow when I have to deal with...

...WORK?

I'LL KEEP YOU LOCKED IN MY HEAD, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

BadBeast

Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2011, 10:51:51 PM
Quote from: pH on March 18, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2011, 07:08:30 PM
I'm looking at fun spots from bigboards.com
So far, the opportunities that present themselves are:
htxp://www.gaiaonline.com/ stupid as fuck, may be a hard sell because the site is so hard to navigate, would have to pick specific targets and go for those.

Nexopia
Picture rating, sex and relationships forums. Seems work safe from what I've gathered, I've never been on it before. Lot of material to work with judging by the catagories

htsp://forums.offtopic.com/ another huge one that I'm unfamiliar with and so would be refreshing.

Bodybuilding.com easy target

Fan Forum even easier if we rail into any celeb and push our own choice.

I was considering something gross like a vampire forum but I those are a tough nut to crack en masse they are normally strict security.
Then there was the IMDB forums but its probably way too specific.

Try ggnetwork.darkbb.com, or any gaming clan sites, those guys are pretty easy to piss off, and most are full of themselves. As in they make me look brilliant.
Gaming sites are too easy and I have to shit on those people in real life, no fun to spend internet time with.
How about some Beasting some Therionthropists? Don't think any of us are Trolling there, and they must be quite easy to get to say some really stupid stuff, because. . . . . . . . well, because they're all fucking werebeasts!
h££p://www.werelist.net/forums/index.php?s=36cd73130e605f16b88ef096e4e09615

ETA, Got anything not too taxing for me Rog? (It's OK if you haven't, but I thought it would be polite to ask anyway)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Juana

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 20, 2011, 04:01:20 PM
Quest Complete.

I was expecting a collage of horrors, but that quote sort of did it all.

You get to spend eternity with 6 brainy muscle-dudes who hate talking politics or religion.
Doesn't it just? And yay!

Faust

I had an idea for that nexopia site, Its full of annoying stroppy teens so
1) I would feel bad picking on kids and I'd have to play it nice
but
2) Its one of the largest sites on the net and as a lodestone it should not be exempt from trolling.

So here's an idea, I register as another annoying teen, call her Carly for instance, interact with the others and then after a couple of days register as Carly's nice but boring dad who tries to hard to be cool and is overprotective.
I feel that the idea of Parents showing up on that site would ruin the angsty rebellious tone and the site would empty like rats from a sinking skip.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 19, 2011, 03:13:04 AM

6 total.

Well, if we get the RI crew in on something, that would work:
Suu
Richter
Dimo
Luna

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 21, 2011, 12:17:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 19, 2011, 03:13:04 AM

6 total.

Well, if we get the RI crew in on something, that would work:
Suu
Richter
Dimo
Luna

We could heft Dimo through another ceiling, I suppose...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."