News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Weird Food Observations

Started by Jasper, March 11, 2011, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Placid Dingo on April 26, 2011, 12:17:29 AM
Umeshu (Japanese plum wine) tastes similar to cherry starburst chews.

That's awesome

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Mountain Wizard on April 25, 2011, 11:35:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 25, 2011, 10:49:21 PM
Quote from: The Mountain Wizard on April 25, 2011, 10:48:23 PM
:lulz:

im not sure how you can establish whether or not im a "poptard" by my very few posts. and im definatly not trolling either. just defending against baseless accusations.

seems like you guys just need something to pick on, which is fine with me.  comments of strangers hardly upset me, unless of course its just flagrantly ignorant.  if that was your aim you might wanna try harder

as for you needing a cat to kick. you might wanna consider a more satisfying means of releasing your anger because personally, i find posting to a forum hardly satiating.

g'day sirs and madams!

Yeah, we're cunts like that.

Well aware, good time had by all i assure! Huzzah!

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 25, 2011, 11:13:29 PM
I have a weird food observation.  Whether or not Poptarts are tasty, they usually don't start out stale, but this one does.

Indeed, my method of choice, chicadee.. "it was super-effective"

Oh, this isn't going to end well.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 26, 2011, 12:25:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 25, 2011, 10:49:21 PM
Quote from: The Mountain Wizard on April 25, 2011, 10:48:23 PM

im not sure how you can establish whether or not im a "poptard" by my very few posts. and im definatly not trolling either. just defending against baseless accusations.

seems like you guys just need something to pick on, which is fine with me.  comments of strangers hardly upset me, unless of course its just flagrantly ignorant.  if that was your aim you might wanna try harder

as for you needing a cat to kick. you might wanna consider a more satisfying means of releasing your anger because personally, i find posting to a forum hardly satiating.

g'day sirs and madams!

Yeah, we're cunts like that.

Well aware, good time had by all i assure! Huzzah!

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 25, 2011, 11:13:29 PM
I have a weird food observation.  Whether or not Poptarts are tasty, they usually don't start out stale, but this one does.

Indeed, my method of choice, chicadee.. "it was super-effective"

I'm waiting for my rage to become coherent.  Then again, I'm waiting for rage in general, since this little pissant doesn't mean a damn thing to me.
Oh, this isn't going to end well.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Mountain Wizard

haha the point was to be offensive, like i said. tat for tits

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Freeky

Aww, poor baby. Did the big kids be mean to you?  Awwww. Why don't you go :hanging: and we'll all get on with our lives.

The Mountain Wizard

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 28, 2011, 07:12:30 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 26, 2011, 10:52:48 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 26, 2011, 07:30:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 26, 2011, 04:24:52 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 26, 2011, 04:23:57 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 26, 2011, 12:52:39 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 26, 2011, 12:47:10 AM
chicadee

Bad move.

I thought you broads loved that shit.

TGRR,
NO HIGHER FUNCTIONS

My eyes don't even track.  NOTHING ABOVE THE BRAIN STEM, AND I'M HIGH ON LIFE!

WHY ISN'T THERE A SQUEEEEEEEEEE EMOTE??????

Photobucket haz.   :lulz:

I LIKES IT

CAN PLEASE IT BE ADDED?

I'll do it tonight, on the laptop.

I see assburger boy is still trying to show us all.

East Coast Hustle

Fruity Dyno-Bites (generic Fruity Pebbles, but better) with green tea-flavored soymilk instead of normal real milk.

Sounds horrifying, tastes delicious.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"