News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Weird Food Observations

Started by Jasper, March 11, 2011, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I just noticed that day old coffee, microwaved until past boiling, and diluted with a bit of water tastes EXACTLY like powdered coffee.

ITT weird food observations.

East Coast Hustle

I took a sip of my guava juice right after a few spoonfuls of chicken-black bean soup and my mouth tasted exactly like Big Red gum.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

I took a sip of Richter's new "Weapon X" and...  Well, I couldn't taste anything for the next three days, really...  (At least nobody voiced concerns about me yarking in the sink, I did better than Herbert, anyway...)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Bruno

If you eat lettuce and potato chips together, it tastes like peanuts.
Formerly something else...

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on March 11, 2011, 07:50:30 PM
If you eat lettuce and potato chips together, it tastes like peanuts.

that actually makes a weird sort of sense, when you think about it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

graham crackers dipped in ketchup taste like the candy 'Boston Baked Beans'

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky's Tomato Apocalypse Soup does not change in odor as it passes through your body.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 09:30:38 PM
Freeky's Tomato Apocalypse Soup Ambrosia does not change in odor as it passes through your body.

My soup is is nothing like an apocalypse! :evilmad:

But this statement is otherwise correct. :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 12, 2011, 01:03:50 AM
Freeky's Tomato Apocalypse Soup Ambrosia does not change in odor as it passes through your body.

Your soup is a national calamity.  If it wasn't so damn good, I'd turn you into the Hague for Geneva Convention violations coming OUT OF MY ASS.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Actually, I think I'll call it "Freeky's Western Front Tomato/Garlic War Crime Soup."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2011, 01:56:50 AM
Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 12, 2011, 01:03:50 AM

Your soup is a national calamity.  If it wasn't so damn good, I'd turn you into the Hague for Geneva Convention violations coming OUT OF MY ASS.

You don't have the BAUWLS to do it.  

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2011, 01:58:13 AM
Actually, I think I'll call it "Freeky's Western Front Tomato/Garlic War Crime Soup."

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: And so it was. But just like the Canadians in WWII, you forgot about the onions. :( Poor onions.

The Good Reverend Roger

At least you don't do the Keelin thing.

"HERE, OLD MAN, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS SHRIMP!"

*shoves shrimp in Roger's mouth, 2 seconds after it came out of the pan*

Freeky

:lulz:  No, you do that to yourself when I make stuff.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 12, 2011, 02:03:47 AM

"HEY, CRUNCHY!"

*eats ghost pepper, falls on floor and starts convulsing*

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2011, 02:07:48 AM
Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 12, 2011, 02:03:47 AM

"HEY, CRUNCHY!"

*eats ghost pepper, falls on floor and starts convulsing*

I don't know if you're making fun of that one time I ate that dried chili pepper at that one chinese restarurant that one time (you weren't there, but I told you the story), or if you're talking about when you've gone and eaten a ghost pepper.  Wasn't that in viindaloo?