News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

HEY NAVKAT! POPETOM!!

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 14, 2011, 09:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I haven't forgotten that I owe you both prizes. I was sick as hell for most of the last 2 weeks, and I'd rather make you wait than send you something half-assed and 2nd rate. But I understand the frustration of having to wait for your winnings, so to keep you sated until I can deliver the goods, here's a present for you both:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2l6CPna4M&feature=related
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

PopeTom

The prize better not be you sleeping on my couch for a week.

:argh!:
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

PopeTom

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 15, 2011, 12:23:21 PM
Heya Tom.  How ya feeling?

I'm not dead and eating solid food again. :)

Should be back in my house Wednesday.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

navkat

navkat

East Coast Hustle

Oh shit, I totally forgot about this.

I'm probably stuck down here in the Bahamas for another month or two (for a given value of "stuck") but when I get back to the states I'll hit you up for a current mailing addy.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

No way, man. I was joking. You can repay me by putting me on the list of bitches you drag to S&J when you wobble into town.

East Coast Hustle

I don't think I know anyone in NOLA anymore so unless your friends can tolerate me you might be the ONLY person I drag to S&J when I wobble into town.

No idea if I'll have occasion to be down that way in the near future but we do have a contract in 2013 for some work in the gulf tracking whales so if nothing else I should be around sometime next year.

navkat

I should set you up with my friend, Kristi. She looooves Snake & Jakes. She will drink you silly, fist fight you outside and then take you home and ride you dirty.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like you might be the only dude able to survive her...

Luna

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 17, 2012, 02:10:26 PM
...we do have a contract in 2013 for some work in the gulf tracking whales so if nothing else I should be around sometime next year.

You, sir, have the coolest job of anybody I know.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on January 18, 2012, 05:47:27 AM
I should set you up with my friend, Kristi. She looooves Snake & Jakes. She will drink you silly, fist fight you outside and then take you home and ride you dirty.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like you might be the only dude able to survive her...

The fistfighting is the clincher. That sounds like my kind of girl.

navkat

I mean, she gets thrown out of Aunt Tiki's on the regular because she refuses to stop playing "the floor is made of lava" and needs to be reprimanded not to climb on the jukebox and bar.