News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Religous Argumentationating

Started by pH, March 14, 2011, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: pH on March 14, 2011, 11:24:19 PM
Also, belief within Discordianism must vary to some extent.

Hwa hah hah haa!  You have NO idea.  None of us believe the same things;  Some of us aren't even in the ballpark.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 14, 2011, 11:45:22 PM
Quote from: pH on March 14, 2011, 10:12:11 PM
So, I'm Wiccan

This part made me not want to read anything else you have to say.

THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN MARCH!  :banana:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 15, 2011, 12:43:52 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 12:42:59 AM
You fuckers scared him off.  :tgrr:
Wasn't me.  :ninja:

First zany "eclectic pagan" in MONTHS, and you fuckers can't even wait for me before starting the feeding frenzy.

:crankey:

THIS is how you treat your Holy ManTM?  YOU'RE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT KILLED TAMERLANE!

Don Coyote

Well fuck.

Um.

My ERB has me listed as Wiccan.  :tinfoilhat:

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 12:45:27 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 15, 2011, 12:43:52 AM
Wasn't me.  :ninja:

First zany "eclectic pagan" in MONTHS, and you fuckers can't even wait for me before starting the feeding frenzy.

:crankey:

THIS is how you treat your Holy ManTM?  YOU'RE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT KILLED TAMERLANE!
:aww:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on March 15, 2011, 12:46:10 AM
My ERB has me listed as Wiccan.  :tinfoilhat:

You should do something about that.

Tell the bastards you're Zoroastrian.  Then next week you're Jewish.  Then Episcopalian.  Then whatever.

They can't control how often you convert, and every religion has holy days you can't work on.

TGRR,
Had 15 dog tags.

pH

I'm here, I was throwing tomahawks at a palm tree.

As far as eclectic Wicca, think of it like Karma with a fancy name and Kantian deontology combined with Shopenhauer misanthropy, with a good dose of cynicism on top of that. As far as magick, I dont think it really works, nor do I dance naked etc., its just quiet me-time.
This is a distraction.

QuoteTOMAHAWKS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: pH on March 15, 2011, 01:40:54 AM
I'm here, I was throwing tomahawks at a palm tree.

How outlandish!

Quote from: pH on March 15, 2011, 01:40:54 AM
As far as eclectic Wicca, think of it like Karma with a fancy name and Kantian deontology combined with Shopenhauer misanthropy, with a good dose of cynicism on top of that. As far as magick, I dont think it really works, nor do I dance naked etc., its just quiet me-time.

It's still retarded.

pH

A lot of life is retarded. People got into college without being able to write a coherent sentence, walk around with pants at their knees and three layers of oversize jackets in 80 degree weather.

Im considering whether I should feel flattered at the mild sarcasm or entertained at the awe.
This is a distraction.

QuoteTOMAHAWKS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: pH on March 15, 2011, 01:46:20 AM
A lot of life is retarded. People got into college without being able to write a coherent sentence, walk around with pants at their knees and three layers of oversize jackets in 80 degree weather.

Sort of like mixing up a bunch of useless philosophers and calling it "Eclectic Wicca"?

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 01:50:30 AM
Quote from: pH on March 15, 2011, 01:46:20 AM

Sort of like mixing up a bunch of useless philosophers and calling it "Eclectic Wicca"?
Par for the course?