News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Yes, I am a hooker.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., March 19, 2011, 04:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

the 3rd is my fav, awesome colors

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Freeky

QuoteThis one was just because I liked the pattern so much I wanted to do it again. But the GF says this one freaks her out. Something about the colors just doesn't do it for her. O.o

Do you mean that last pic?  I think that one is the best of the lot, really.  Blue, particularly dark blues which I see you've got going on in there, go really well with that and similar shades of yellow.

IMO, anyway.  Lots of things go with that kind of yellow, in fact. :)

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 01, 2011, 08:27:58 AM
QuoteThis one was just because I liked the pattern so much I wanted to do it again. But the GF says this one freaks her out. Something about the colors just doesn't do it for her. O.o

Do you mean that last pic?  I think that one is the best of the lot, really.  Blue, particularly dark blues which I see you've got going on in there, go really well with that and similar shades of yellow.

IMO, anyway.  Lots of things go with that kind of yellow, in fact. :)

Yup. I meant that last one. Thanks! I thought it the colors went awesome together, myself. :D

Thanks, y'all. :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on April 13, 2011, 03:47:16 AM
I came here expecting to find sculptures made out of fish hooks. This is bullshit!

I couldn't find fish hooks...will this work?

http://www.horseshoecowboys.com/product/HSC015m
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Very poofy/lacy/huge shawl done in a discontinued acrylic/mohair blend. Warm and soft and all-consuming. I might track down more of this yarn to make these shawls up super-quick to give away. Not sure what I'm going to do with this one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 24, 2011, 05:29:58 AM

Very poofy/lacy/huge shawl done in a discontinued acrylic/mohair blend. Warm and soft and all-consuming. I might track down more of this yarn to make these shawls up super-quick to give away. Not sure what I'm going to do with this one.

That's beautiful!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

It's made with this stuff which is both perfect for the shawl and discontinued. So warm and light!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooh yeah! I love that stuff. I hate it when Lion discontinues stuff I like.

Quote from: Nigel on August 24, 2011, 07:08:14 PM
Oooh yeah! I love that stuff. I hate it when Lion discontinues stuff I like.

Ditto. If I had $15 to kill on getting another skein of the stuff I would. I found the first one on Ravelry for $5.

Oh well. I shouldn't be worried about making more shawls anyway. I should be worried about finding my god damn crochet hooks. Grr. GRRR!!

Jenne

Quote from: Jenne on August 24, 2011, 08:32:01 PM
Lovely!

Thank you! :D Every one should have one of these. They are super-cuddly.

I'm making two afghans out of crochet blocks. Been working on them since January, one block a month, ish. Went outside a few minutes ago and baked my feet to get pictures of what I've got so far. The first two pictures are for the same blanket, it uses 12'' and 6'' squares. The last picture is of squares for a blanket that will just use 12'' blocks.