News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Yes, I am a hooker.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., March 19, 2011, 04:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2014, 03:17:39 AM

There is nothing so beautiful as the despair in a puppy's eyes when it's forced to wear a sheep costume. Bowahahaha!!!!!!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Drama update : My friend's kid got to go home a few days ago. Making good progress.

Yarn-y update :

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's pretty, and I'm so glad to hear that the kid is going home.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nobody understands birds on March 14, 2014, 02:21:56 AM
That's pretty, and I'm so glad to hear that the kid is going home.

Me too. It was a fucking mess for awhile and . . . yeah. It's such, such good news.

Be prepared, PD. Eventually I will follow my larval bretheren and cocoon myself. Who knows what I will become when I emerge. A cashmere butterfly with laserbeam antennae? A qiviut moth that shoots poison darts from a weaponized proboscis? Only time will tell.

Did not, in fact, cocoon myself. But I'm thinking that's how I want to be buried.

Can't find/didn't look too hard my other crochet thread so I'm updating this one with some shit. Sue me.

First, what's cool.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/07/animal-and-insect-sculptures-wrapped-in-crocheted-webbing-by-joana-vasconcelos/

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2011/04/invasive-crochet-lace-doilies-and-razor-wire/

Awesome shit, there, I think. Gives me plans for my evil lair once I get the moat finished.

That website has some other stuff that's pretty awesome-sauce, too. Including Olek's latest wacky trick. I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.

Second, what's SO NOT COOL OMFG.

Kill it with fire. Buuuuuuuuuuuurn it. It's probably acrylic so it will melt to skin, best remove it from the models before burning.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 13, 2014, 09:30:24 PM

That is seriously beautiful!

I love bright colors like that. I think maybe it's 80's childhood nostalgia? I don't know but that style of design does me in.

minuspace

This thread is awesome (no pun intended (I always wanted to say that))!

trix

The cocoon thing you did with the pictures is wonderful.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

swpper405

Hi
Did you done it yourself. That's nice piece of work. Well done, I have tried to do this myself but that's just not for me. I don't have a skills at all.

_________
enacom