News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Well, that's gonna put a fucking damper on things

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 20, 2011, 08:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

::points to The Spider Project and Earfatigue Productions page::

Wait, that's a threadjack.  Meet me in Bring and Brag.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Buy a crab boat.

Go on "Deadliest Catch"

Take pain in the ass n00bs from here as deck hands.  Let them wash overboard right before going to port.

Dump delicious crabs at port. Save some to send to PD friends!!

Collect money!!

Get new batch of N00bs.

Repeat.

navkat

Quote from: Khara on March 23, 2011, 01:17:58 PM
Buy a crab boat.

Go on "Deadliest Catch"

Take pain in the ass n00bs from here as deck hands.  Let them wash overboard right before going to port.

Collect money!!

Get new batch of N00bs.

Repeat.

We need the noobz. Use noobz from other site plz.

Luna

Quote from: navkat on March 23, 2011, 01:22:38 PM
Buy a crab boat.

Go on "Deadliest Catch"

Collect money!!

Get new batch of N00bs.

Repeat.

We need the noobz. Use noobz from other site plz.

Not ALL the n00bz, just the pain in the ass ones.

Though I'm having visions of one or two people who know what they're doing, trying to walk a bunch of other regulars around here through running a boat...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jasper

I'm quite fond of LMNO's idea Re: recording studio + liquor license.  It might not bank as much, but the benefits.  The BENEFITS.

Luna

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 23, 2011, 06:40:51 PM
I'm quite fond of LMNO's idea Re: recording studio + liquor license.  It might not bank as much, but the benefits.  The BENEFITS.

Combine with the reality TV show idea.

Pick a spot with a concentration of discordians, and staff it with 'em.  Film resulting hilarity.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on March 23, 2011, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 23, 2011, 06:40:51 PM

Combine with the reality TV show idea.

Pick a spot with a concentration of discordians, and staff it with 'em.  Film resulting hilarity.

Send clips to the 700 club for free advertising......  :wink:

maphdet

Buy a crab boat.

Crab Fishing.
If you could do this-you would make some $.
But then you would have to be in business for yourself to make the $-which means you would not be making the money right away.
Hmmm.

So far I like-
Crab fishing
IT
Law
Cop

Possibly throw in there some thought on a professor or teacher. Not sure they make 100k though. Maybe some professors. ?
Or
Film/video
I have a friend who went to school-roughly four yrs. for film and has worked (behind the scenes) on numerous gigs with the film crews (not movies really, but you could think about that too. Mostly sporting events and such). Making nearly 80K or so without much effort.

btw-sucks about the allergy.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Jenne

The more I think about it, the more I think you'd be a great bounty hunter/private dick, ECH. 

Luna

Quote from: maphdet on March 23, 2011, 07:41:26 PM

Possibly throw in there some thought on a professor or teacher. Not sure they make 100k though. Maybe some professors. ?

I work at a university.  To make 100k, at least here, you've gotta have a doctorate, plus SERIOUS seniority.

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Dysnomia

Medicinal Marijuana collective owner, or grower.   :D

I know it was already said...but I wanted to re-suggest it since it would be awesome.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: SARAH PALIN on March 23, 2011, 07:00:50 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 22, 2011, 10:21:24 PM
Nursing requires making idiots not die, so that's right the fuck out the window. Also doesn't pay enough.

I have, actually, a standing offer to buy in as a partner in a fairly successful medical marijuana business but it is contingent upon me moving to Vantucky (Vancouver, WA) because I'd need to be a WA resident to do it legally and because they want me to help them capture the Clark County, WA segment of the Portland Metro area. I've been thinking this over, but I'm not stoked about the idea of moving across the river to Methcouver.

I could actually get a job at Hanford doing the nuke waste disposal thing. One of my best friends was a supervisor there for a while and made killer money. Said the job was easy as hell, too. But after he'd worked there for 4 or 5 years, his doctor told him he had a choice between quitting that job for good or having children with horrifying birth defects. Not sure that's a deterrent for me, but I also don't think I want to live in the Tri-Cities. I made too much of a name for myself out there in my youth and now all those former enemies are cops and city councilmen.

So far, I'm leaning towards law school. I'd seriously consider being a cop, but I have trouble imagining that they wouldn't see a scumbag like me coming from a mile away.

you could also expand to in the bay area, close to where I live!  I'd get you business too!

Unfortunately, even though all 3 west coast states have legal medical marijuana, you have to keep your business operating in one state only lest you run afoul of federal laws prohibiting interstate transport of drugs. The feds would probably LOVE to make an example out of someone for that, and it won't be me.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2011, 03:08:33 AM
If I could have your phone number, I would call you and say "I don't understand why people are like, oh hey a flood plain! I'd like to move there!"

it would be different, I swear to god. There is a reason people want me to like, be their minister and marry them and shit. Mostly people say that I am "nurturing". Also I might be kind of a bitch at times, but that's not really my predominant trait. I am starting to become kind of distressed about my online bitch persona, because seriously, I am every bit as much of a Horrible Bastard in person, but for some reason people find it fucking cuddly or some shit. ECH and Net and TGRR and Freeky and EOT can vouch for this. EOT has seen probably the worst sides of me; he's seen me be a real bitch, and cry, and lose my shit.

I think I'm kind of drunk; dammit. I gave up not drinking and now it only takes about four ounces of wine to fuck me up hard.

Also ECH should become a coroner, because that would fucking rock hard. Dude.

When we hang out in person, it is sometimes difficult for me not to just randomly hug you for being so adorable. Even when you're saying/doing something that would come off as "heinous bitchface" in an online context.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 23, 2011, 10:58:34 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2011, 03:08:33 AM
If I could have your phone number, I would call you and say "I don't understand why people are like, oh hey a flood plain! I'd like to move there!"

it would be different, I swear to god. There is a reason people want me to like, be their minister and marry them and shit. Mostly people say that I am "nurturing". Also I might be kind of a bitch at times, but that's not really my predominant trait. I am starting to become kind of distressed about my online bitch persona, because seriously, I am every bit as much of a Horrible Bastard in person, but for some reason people find it fucking cuddly or some shit. ECH and Net and TGRR and Freeky and EOT can vouch for this. EOT has seen probably the worst sides of me; he's seen me be a real bitch, and cry, and lose my shit.

I think I'm kind of drunk; dammit. I gave up not drinking and now it only takes about four ounces of wine to fuck me up hard.

Also ECH should become a coroner, because that would fucking rock hard. Dude.

When we hang out in person, it is sometimes difficult for me not to just randomly hug you for being so adorable. Even when you're saying/doing something that would come off as "heinous bitchface" in an online context.

I don't even fucking get it

I'm like your tiny little dog. Secretly I'm a giant asshole who beats people up, but nature cursed me with being tiny and huggable or some shit so I never learned.

I rail against my fate!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."