News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Coyote, I have Holy Bidness for You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 17, 2012, 08:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

You will make a series of WOMPs glorifying MEGA PIRANHA.

You will not include tomahawks, because that would be too much awesomeness, and it would break.  Or explode.

Safety first.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

I shall undertake this (just don't tell OSHA, FEMA, DHL or the ChurchTM)

Don Coyote

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TOP THE INHERENT WOMP OF THIS GLORY?????

I SHALL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE YOU SCABROUS BASTARD!!!! :argh!:

Don Coyote

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Gonna look at this the moment I get to my laptop.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Don Coyote

The Good Reverend Roger