News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

FEMALES ARE UNAWARE OF MY TOMAHAWK.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 20, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 13, 2011, 02:26:10 AM
Deleted. Picture contained RWHN.

Deleted pic from Photobucket as well but it still shows up in quotes.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

BUMP

but i remember there was this creepy tomahawks series involving a wolf, that needs to be reuploaded  :fap: :fap: :fap:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

LOOK YOU FUCKING FORUM SOFTWARE I DO WHAT THE FUCK I LIKE

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz: Those are amazing! I find myself wanting better imaging software. I can't cut images and paste them over other images with what I have but let me try something...

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 15, 2017, 03:16:41 AM
:lulz: Those are amazing! I find myself wanting better imaging software. I can't cut images and paste them over other images with what I have but let me try something...

That is still great. I've used MSPaint, Gimp, or Paint.net and the lasso select tool. This is WOMP. It's supposed to look halfway shit. It's bulldada not "art."

Here, have some 'hawks.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 15, 2017, 05:37:15 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 15, 2017, 03:16:41 AM

That is still great. I've used MSPaint, Gimp, or Paint.net and the lasso select tool. This is WOMP. It's supposed to look halfway shit. It's bulldada not "art."

Here, have some 'hawks.

Copies taken! Thanks. I'll try playing with them when I get a chance. I'm using an old android galaxy mega "phablet" so my choice of apps is limited. For most of the memes I do I go through a process of screen cap and cropping for size and to remove watermarks from the freeware version of my editor programs.

Hopefully one day soon I'll have the resources to get a nice laptop or desktop to work from. In the meantime I'll just screw around with it more and see what happens!  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Oh I almost forgot I had a vision last night of a 'hawk meme I don't know how to make. It's the Aten solar disk with the many hands coming down each with a tomahawk and the face of what at first was Nigel's GRIN, but quickly became the upper face and eyes of Q.G. in the solar disk, and the arms were ropy like tentacles! Verily the 'hawks were smashing many things, white guys in suits I assume to be public officials, office equipment, indeed a flyer hat been stuck to a skinhead's shiny dome with the spike on the back of one.

I'm told I'm good at composition, but my expression ability is... lacking. My fave among the ones you posted for symbolic effect is the Roger/tomahawk/machine-buddha one.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"