News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

FEMALES ARE UNAWARE OF MY TOMAHAWK.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 20, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

The Commander

I wish bitches didn't know about my tomahawk. :(
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That orange dress is HOT. I want it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my god HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

:spittake:

I knew that someone would make good use of that pic
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jenne

The Commander

Maybe only if you are Japanese. Or have any trace of humanity and compassion...so that shouldn't be a problem here.
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Commander on March 26, 2011, 06:20:47 AM
Maybe only if you are Japanese. Or have any trace of humanity and compassion...so that shouldn't be a problem here.
:kingmeh:

May you be sodomized by a thousand syphilitic monkeys.