News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

FEMALES ARE UNAWARE OF MY TOMAHAWK.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 20, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Too soon or not, I'm still laughin

Squid= horrible cunt

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Commander on March 26, 2011, 06:20:47 AM
Maybe only if you are Japanese. Or have any trace of humanity and compassion...so that shouldn't be a problem here.

Oh, look...Mister "Females are only life-support systems for their jiggly bits" is now concerned about people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

I have good news and bad news. The good news is, you appear to be winning.

But the bad news is

You're a bitch

And I have a Tomahawk you're unaware of.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ahahahahaha! Oh my god. "Tomahawkolypse"!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Commander

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 26, 2011, 03:44:18 PM
Quote from: The Commander on March 26, 2011, 06:20:47 AM
Maybe only if you are Japanese. Or have any trace of humanity and compassion...so that shouldn't be a problem here.

Oh, look...Mister "Females are only life-support systems for their jiggly bits" is now concerned about people.

Hey...I've always cared about people...If I didn't, I might be en danger of losing my boobs and pie privileges.

Wait...do the Japanese make pies? 
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Don Coyote

Don Coyote

Phox

Don Coyote

Don Coyote

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.