News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

FEMALES ARE UNAWARE OF MY TOMAHAWK.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 20, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Don Coyote

i feel the curious urge to buy small axes now.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Lyris_Nymphetamine

x doesn't know about my y. - because when all else fails, rewording an overused meme will give you endless amounts of lulz. (amongst the brainless masses)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 20, 2011, 11:37:33 PM
x doesn't know about my y. - because when all else fails, rewording an overused meme will give you endless amounts of lulz. (amongst the brainless masses)

Fuck off and die, aspie.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is, in fact, fucking epic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

The Good Reverend Roger