News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

FEMALES ARE UNAWARE OF MY TOMAHAWK.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 20, 2011, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2011, 07:09:31 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on March 21, 2011, 07:07:46 PM
I know I'm being pedantic, but Shiva's a male.

Actually, results may vary.  Not even the Hindus understand their religion.

No shit. Here's a story from Indian mythology that I could from a buddy taking a class in it:

Mark: "So there was this monkey who, long ago, was born so violently out of a vagina that he rocketed out into space and ate the sun. Then another god decided that was bullshit, smacked the monkey back down to earth, and then some other gods were like 'what the fuck is this shit now we have to make him immortal.'"

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Don Coyote