News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Domestic terrorists and Rep Don Young, sitting in a tree

Started by Cain, March 21, 2011, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

P-L-O-T-T-I-N-G A-C-T-S O-F V-I-O-L-E-N-T I-N-S-U-R-R-E-C-T-I-O-N

So, no surprise some militia wacko in Alaska probably wanted to kill cops and judges because he is a Sovereign Citizen and the Jews in DC are conspiring to take away his tinfoil hats.  Or something.

But it is interesting that Don Young, the longest serving Republican for Alaska still alive, also signed the "Letter of Declaration" that Francis "Schaeffer" Cox and his compatriots drew up, and that videos of this are still available online.

But I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding.

And I'm sure the fact Don Young was in with Palin's very own Wasilla teabaggers (despite his own noted corruption and their calls for "fiscal responsibility") is just a quirky and odd political connection, not worth really considering in depth.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Their corpulent bodies.

If you're gonna whack cops, you have to be able to outrun them, fatties!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson