News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Annnnnd..... I'm outta here!

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, March 22, 2011, 03:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

No I'm not flouncing ;-)

I am headed out to Turkey in about 5 hours. I'll be gone for a week, no idea about internet access. Don't asplode the whole internets while I'm gone!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

I loved Turkey when I visited it a couple of years ago.  Very flavorful place to be.  Have fun, stay safe.  :)

Thurnez Isa

have fun

don't do anything I wouldn't do
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Luna

Sounds wonderful!  I'd love to hide in your luggage just for the chance to shop.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 22, 2011, 03:49:33 PM
May your trip be a delight. 

You're a bad, bad man.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

AFK

I could've gone the obvious route but decided to go for the Narnia reference instead. 

AFK

Also, you should give many Turkey Curses while in Turkey.  Seems like they should be twice as powerful.  Make sure you get videos. 

Don Coyote

Buy many foot stools, and have fun.

Luna

Foot stools, my foot.  Bring me back yards and yards of pretty Turkish fabric and deliver to Pennsic.   :wink:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."