News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

you should all know

Started by Slarti, September 04, 2004, 03:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slarti

that i am back in my paranoid stage. this is time number 5. even the wise words of sri syadasti cannot save me this time.

Horab Fibslager

how bout the words of whoever was yelling at george of the jungle to watch out for that tree?

personally it makes me feel mroe secure knwoign they're watchign me.
Hell is other people.

Trollax

Quote from: Slartibartfastthat i am back in my paranoid stage. this is time number 5. even the wise words of sri syadasti cannot save me this time.

*Poke* well you're well and truly fucked, so either drop the whole damn thing or get yourself a straight-jacket

and we all know what greyface has to say about straightjackets

Horab Fibslager

the onyl paranoia i've ever known outside of being stoned and on acid is the paranoia that by moving at all i would hurt people(from teh sayign nobody moves and nobody gets hurt")

i fixed this by jumping into a moshpit. course i sat still al ong time before too.
Hell is other people.

Slarti

awww who cares i'll just drop the paranoia binge and ignore the illuminati for a while. THEY'RE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111one

agent compassion

Yes, they're out there, and they would like you to be aware of a special limited-time offer of 12 free dinners at a local restaurant with the purchase of durable vinyl siding OR a satellite dish(installation not included), but only if you call in the next 5 minutes with your major credit card.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon