News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

ECH Anti threadjack nigel/navkat thread

Started by navkat, March 23, 2011, 07:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 02:36:52 AM
Angel of deff costume in the making.

wooowooo!

I shall now tear up a bedsheet and go into full-out prophet mode.

I can feel the Holiness welling up from my abused testicles.

TGRR,
Can type in tongues.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

UNNNG...I CAN FEEL IT WORKING IT'S WAY UP THROUGH MY LOWER GI TRACT.

BRB

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

We in Tucson await the prophecy, the return of Dark Empress Nigel.  We prepare, we anoint ourselves with bourbon that's already been through a cow.  We drink vile Death Coffee and snap up pills like Hungry Hungry Hippos.  We heed the rantings of the homeless people in the legal district, and we await that glorious day...

...That day when Nigel shall return, and set things aright.  She shall fashion a scourge of testicles and cleanse the temple, trodding the sinners under flip-flops wreathed in HOLY FIRE.  She shall show us where the gerbil goes, and shall sweetly sing to us as she shovels the unworthy into the TEP boiler.  Angels of unearthly geometry shall be her vanguard, and the blasphemers shall be dropped into sinkholes.  They shall cry for death and death shall not find them.

Then shall we celebrate, then shall we staple ourselves to each other and run naked through Central Filth, braying our victory cries to the heathen.  Then shall we scour Reid Park of the Pagan menace.  Then shall we observe the tribulations of the non-believers, as they are infested with horror-crabs and encrusted with ass-boils that speak and thus recount their many sins.

And there will be a great crying out, many shall wail their love for Nigel, but it shall indeed be too late.  For is it not written that You Had Your Chance, Motherfuckers?  Truly, fresh fears shall be inscribed on horror's scrolls for thee.

GET THEE HENCE, SINNERS!  FLEE TO NEW MEXICO!  FLEE EVEN UNTO TEXAS!  BUT CAN YOU FLEE THE DIVINE WRATH THAT YE HAVE EARNED WITH THY INEQUITY AND LACK OF PROPER NAUGHTY BUSINESS?  NAY, THY SHALL BE DRAGGED BACK FOR AN ACCOUNTING, KICKING AND SCREAMING OUT TO THE HEAVENS.  AND THE HEAVENS SHALL NOT ANSWER, BECAUSE THE CELL SERVICE IS OUT.  AGAIN.

And on that day, pray indeed for a "Tucson Moment", for it is a far kinder fate than thou deserve.

Amen.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 02:44:41 PM
I like this kind of Gospel.

Somehow, the regular kind doesn't fit, here.

I am currently working on a list of the PD saints, and the particulars of their Holy Dominions.

So far, I have:

ECH
Nigel
LMNO
Iason

AFK

Just remember, Maine is mine below the Kennebec!
:argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 01:31:34 AM

It's only by her good graces that anyone in California gets to live anyfuckingway, and the day of the Fatal Anal Bead approaches. 

:crankey:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 05:24:32 PM

It's only by her good graces that anyone in California gets to live anyfuckingway, and the day of the Fatal Anal Bead approaches. 

It's da troof.  You live in the shadow of her mighty arsenal.  She can drop tha funk bomb any time she wants to.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 06:45:33 PM

It's da troof.  You live in the shadow of her mighty arsenal.  She can drop tha funk bomb any time she wants to.

Agree to disagree.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 06:57:17 PM

Agree to disagree.

Okay, but I'm tellin' ya, if anyone's gonna get funked up, it's gonna be CA.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 06:58:47 PM

Agree to disagree.

Yeah, but that's with or with out Nigel's supreme awesomeness. Besides, she COULD blow East, not South.  There's no telling, if you want to know the truth.  Shit, she could send Alty into orbit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 07:02:18 PM

Agree to disagree.

Yeah, but that's with or with out Nigel's supreme awesomeness. Besides, she COULD blow East, not South.  There's no telling, if you want to know the truth.  Shit, she could send Alty into orbit.

There's been no "North" or "South" in California since the end of the 70s. 

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 07:02:18 PM

Agree to disagree.

There's been no "North" or "South" in California since the end of the 70s. 

:lulz:  :crankey:  :lulz:  :x