Started by tyrannosaurus vex, March 23, 2011, 02:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: DECI4 on December 06, 2011, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 06, 2011, 08:30:51 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 06, 2011, 02:15:43 PM
Quote from: DECI4 on December 06, 2011, 09:07:53 AM
Wow thanks for wasting everybody's time with the shittiest recipe I think I've ever seen coupled with terrible execution. Next time why don't you season your chops and sear them in a hot pan so you get some color on them instead of ending up with grey meat in a fail pan with cheese.

ITT: People that would eat a turd if I threw enough "cheddar" on top.

If you know how to prepare pork chops so well, why did you even try the recipe?

Did I say I tried it? Try to keep up with the plot kid, you bother me.

You sound...upset, brother.

*yawns*

You ought to invest in a molcajete & tejolote. It's the traditional Mexican way of preparing guacamole where you get the consistency just right.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

That explains alot.

My guacamole keeps coming out sort of slimey. Then I realized that I had gotten confused and was mashing my avocados with an axolotl.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 06, 2011, 10:29:55 PM
That explains alot.

My guacamole keeps coming out sort of slimey. Then I realized that I had gotten confused and was mashing my avocados with an axolotl.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Freeky

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on December 06, 2011, 10:29:55 PM
That explains alot.

I had to look that up.  :lulz: