News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Re: The Lost Verthaine

Started by navkat, March 22, 2011, 04:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Per TGRR's Holiest of Holy quests, I have received reliable confirmation that this man is alive and kicking in the FQ. I suspect his computer and/or phone got kaboomafoo'd in the storm, he lost touch with no access to webbernets for a long time and just let PD.com slip from the radar (as most people did after Katrina...that bitch made a muthafucka re-prioritize in a hurry).

I have a friend who sees him daily and is willing to transmit a message.  Please PM me with contact info, instructions or whatever else ya got. He may STILL be without web access...especially if he's an artist, musician or bartender.

Sir Squid Diddimus

LMNO

Navkat delivers!

Just tell Verthaine that we love him and miss him.  That'll be sure to make him suspicious enough to swing by for a visit...

navkat

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 22, 2011, 12:01:11 PM
Navkat delivers!

Just tell Verthaine that we love him and miss him.  That'll be sure to make him suspicious enough to swing by for a visit...

When I finally meet this guy in person, I'm going to drag his ass into Molly's At the Market for a drink and a grope, I think.

Pics will follow.

LMNO

Quote from: navkat on March 22, 2011, 01:02:42 PM
When I finally meet this guy in person, I'm going to drag his ass into Molly's At the Market for a drink and a grope, I think.

Pics will follow.

His wife and kid may decide to kick your ass.  Just saying.

navkat

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 22, 2011, 01:04:50 PM
Quote from: navkat on March 22, 2011, 01:02:42 PM

Pics will follow.

His wife and kid may decide to kick your ass.  Just saying.

Not if I grope them too.

PICS TO FOLLOW.

Jenne

VINCENT!!!  Oh how I miss that man!  Yes, tell him we miss and love him.  Tell him eb&g is still open, though under new management, as well! 

Thanks, navkat!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenne on March 22, 2011, 01:15:31 PM
VINCENT!!!  Oh how I miss that man!  Yes, tell him we miss and love him.  Tell him eb&g is still open, though under new management, as well! 

Thanks, navkat!

THIS!!!!

Let him know the slap-a-ho tribe is still going strong!!!

hooplala

Hey, I love Verthaine and miss him a lot, but it's not as if he doesn't know where to find us... you know, if he wanted to.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Adios

Damn I miss him. I was afraid NO finally ate him. Tell him Hawk says hello!

Jenne

Quote from: Hoopla on March 23, 2011, 02:27:42 PM
Hey, I love Verthaine and miss him a lot, but it's not as if he doesn't know where to find us... you know, if he wanted to.

True nuff, but it still might intice him to come and visit and say "Hey, this is what's been happening to ME!" if he knows we miss him.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on March 23, 2011, 02:27:42 PM

Don't care.  Miss him anyway.

When he was on his game, he was the smartest person this forum has ever seen.  At least in the way that I define intelligence.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.