News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

CRAMULUS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 23, 2011, 11:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Quote from: Iptuous on April 11, 2011, 07:52:09 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2011, 07:42:38 PM

PD has never been balanced. You ever tried balancing a pin head on the head of another pin? And then doing so for a hundred or so regularish posters?

so...
you're saying that PD is like a wading through a pile of pins, and that you're bound to get a bunch of pricks?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

AFK

Extreme Acupuncture!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BadBeast

It's a good job we are pretty on the ball as far as examining the dynamics that fly about in this place, as, and when they occur, or the whole forum could be thrown into some horrible, factional Cramulites vs Howlers Civil War scenario. This is our strength, and why we are at once, "The worst Forum on the Internet" and (To ourselves) "The best fucking rag tag Army of dissolute and diversely talented Hatespewing Bastards" there will ever be.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Payne

Quote from: Iptuous on April 11, 2011, 07:52:09 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2011, 07:42:38 PM

PD has never been balanced. You ever tried balancing a pin head on the head of another pin? And then doing so for a hundred or so regularish posters?

so...
you're saying that PD is like a wading through a pile of pins, and that you're bound to get a bunch of pricks?

Well I wasn't saying that, but I guess I was really. Deep down. Deeeeeeeeeeeep down. (Payne now removes his hand from his pance, for to continue typing)

I was actually thinking more about needles in haystacks. And how beautiful it would be if you could ever manage to balance all those pin heads against each other, but how inanly stupifyingly pointless it would be to actually attempt it.

BadBeast

Which is why it should be held aloft, as a Banner to confound those who would try to second guess our motives!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2011, 07:56:32 PM
I was actually thinking more about needles in haystacks. And how beautiful it would be if you could ever manage to balance all those pin heads against each other, but how inanly stupifyingly pointless it would be to actually attempt it.

"There's lots to do; we have a very busy schedule!"

Luna

Sometimes the pins balance on their own.

See: Nessie thread.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Payne

Quote from: Luna on April 11, 2011, 08:07:26 PM

Sometimes the pins balance on their own.

See: Nessie thread.

That's not balance. That's everyone creativity pointing in roughly the same direction.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

PD is not that hard on noobs, nor is it even that negative IMO. Go to any Pagan forum and you'll see some hierarchical bullshit where the noobs get shat on regardless of the quality of their posts. It's not like that here, plus we give out second, third, and fourth chances when someone blows it on their first. So, I've had it with the "We have to be nicer to noobs" shit. Not that anyone was saying  that here, I'm just venting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2011, 08:20:19 PM
plus we give out second, third, and fourth chances when someone blows it on their first.
Yo.  :wave:

Payne

PD is not that hard on noobs, nor is it even that negative IMO. Go to any Pagan forum and you'll see some hierarchical bullshit where the noobs get shat on regardless of the quality of their posts. It's not like that here, plus we give out second, third, and fourth chances when someone blows it on their first. So, I've had it with the "We have to be nicer to noobs" shit. Not that anyone was saying  that here, I'm just venting.

Yeah, I've never bought the nicer to noobs thing much either.

Mostly, I think, cause I just sidled in here without anyone really noticing and never got shat on at all.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2011, 08:24:32 PM

Mostly, I think, cause I just sidled in here without anyone really noticing and never got shat on at all.

same here.

BabylonHoruv

I don't think noobs get shat on any more than anyone else does.  And I do think everyone tends to make an effort to keep from shitting on people until they have a chance to learn the board a little.  I know that when I first got here I was given some leeway to realize that Pinealism is not only not expected, it's generally not appreciated at all.  Nobody was mean to me about it although I expect they would have been if I hadn't figured it out.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Luna

I didn't have any trouble... but mostly I avoided shitting in anybody else's plate, myself.  Felt right at home.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

Quote from: Pixie on April 11, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 11, 2011, 08:24:32 PM

same here.
Same here. But us Brits are good at infiltrating.