News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

ECH Anti threadjack nigel/navkat thread

Started by navkat, March 23, 2011, 07:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 07:02:18 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 06:58:47 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 06:57:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 06:45:33 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 24, 2011, 05:24:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 01:31:34 AM

It's only by her good graces that anyone in California gets to live anyfuckingway, and the day of the Fatal Anal Bead approaches. 

:crankey:

It's da troof.  You live in the shadow of her mighty arsenal.  She can drop tha funk bomb any time she wants to.

Agree to disagree.

Okay, but I'm tellin' ya, if anyone's gonna get funked up, it's gonna be CA.

Yeah, but that's with or with out Nigel's supreme awesomeness. Besides, she COULD blow East, not South.  There's no telling, if you want to know the truth.  Shit, she could send Alty into orbit.

There's been no "North" or "South" in California since the end of the 70s. 

I'm not sure what this means, but I am sure it makes me  :argh!: :lulz::crankey: at once.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am intrigued by this "Alty in orbit" concept.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 12:56:27 AM
I am intrigued by this "Alty in orbit" concept.

It's simple, really.  He's already on the tip of the planet.  Just flick him off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.