News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

More Futurisitic Fun Than You Really Wanted, part I of V

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 29, 2011, 04:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

No problems with anythign beign printed.  YES YES YES.

TGRR:  Don't forget to take the hammer.  May need it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Don't let that question end the thread, incidentally.  I'd like more material, if anyone has any decent nightmares between now and, say, Friday.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on March 29, 2011, 08:47:44 PM
TGRR:  Don't forget to take the hammer.  May need it.

Oh, I've always got the hammer.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Please, keep it coming, I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Requia ☣

I would be very very happy with mine going to print, with the qualification that I feel it needs an editing, and to give me a deadline at somepoint so that I can see to it that its done.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 29, 2011, 08:59:04 PM
I would be very very happy with mine going to print, with the qualification that I feel it needs an editing, and to give me a deadline at somepoint so that I can see to it that its done.

It shouldn't be polished, actually...But if you must, I'd like to start organizing this on Friday.

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on March 29, 2011, 09:02:02 PM
This thing sure took on a life all its own!

I have a couple more ideas, will write between now & bedtime, once they've soaked a bit.

Eater of Clowns

Fuck's sake where have I been all day to have missed this?  I need to chew a while, I'll be back.

Until then, take these motherfuckers:

:mittens:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Adios

This is your nightly news.

The provisional Military Government today has declared Martial Law for Southampton. They have imposed a curfew between the hours of sunset and sunrise. Any person outside during this time will be rounded up and taken to the Royal Victoria Country Park.

General Grind explained that this is in response to the rising number of disappearing homeless people in the city. He has explained that by placing these people in one location it will be much easier to protect them and to determine the reason behind the disappearances.  

All employers have been instructed to adjust operating hours to insure there is no reason for anyone to be out during these hours.

Remember to keep at least two days of provisions in your home as no stores will be allowed to remain open after dark.

In other news....

"General, everything is in place now. We have 8 teams standing by to be activated under the Park."

"Excellent. Have them ready to attack an hour after those things start feeding. We want as many beasts in one place as possible.

Let's pass out extra munitions to the surface fire teams. Cover the entire perimeter with remote activated mines for extra containment. I want as many mini guns as possible on the river banks to prevent any escape route.

Inform the surface fire teams that civilian casualties are acceptable. All fire teams are to be issued automatic weapons."

"All set, Sir."

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

- Base, this is Edwards, B Squad. Sector Five clear. No movement. 

BASE TO EDWARDS - COPY THAT ALL CLEAR

- Wait. Strike the last. There's something in the Northwest tunnel. I'm gonna check it out. 

BELAY THAT - FALL BACK AND WAIT FOR SIGMA BATTALION

- Copy that. Falling back to safe... Base, confirm Sector Four clear. 

CONFIRMED

- Base, confirm with sonar. I'm getting a reading from quadrant twelve. 

NEGATIVE - RUN DIAGNOSTICS CHECK UPON RETURN

- Base this is Edwards! We got Nessies in Four! Repeat, Four is not clear. Falling back to... Oh, fuck me. 

EDWARDS REPORT

EDWARDS REPORT

EDWARDS REPORT

ALERT TO TEAM LEADERS - TARGETS KNOW AS NESSIE DISPLAYING RUDIMENTARY STRATEGIC MANEUVERS - PROCEED WITH CLEANUP AND RECOVERY

Adios

Jenne

All my shit's KL!! ...if you want it, you can have it!

Also, writing new one in my head, hope it stays put til I get to my puter. Am typing on phone atm.

Luna