News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Obese Man Found Fused to Chair Dies

Started by Juana, March 31, 2011, 07:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaud

"Gee. He was just here a minute ago." -GC

Eater of Clowns

Laughing Jude.

That's just.

Sick.  And terrible, and reprehensible.  It's every sort of wrong, and more.  It is a shade of grotesque that I'd previously not conceived of, and more even, a waste of what is a clear talent for writing.

In short, I am a huge, huge fan.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Laughin Jude

Ha, thanks. Writing's what I want to do with my life, but I haven't figured out how to make money at it yet...
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Phox

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 02, 2011, 12:21:44 AM
Laughing Jude.

That's just.

Sick.  And terrible, and reprehensible.  It's every sort of wrong, and more.  It is a shade of grotesque that I'd previously not conceived of, and more even, a waste of what is a clear talent for writing.

In short, I am a huge, huge fan.   :)
What he said.  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Laughin Jude on April 02, 2011, 12:34:33 AM
Ha, thanks. Writing's what I want to do with my life, but I haven't figured out how to make money at it yet...

I really want to see your version of a romance novel.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Laughin Jude

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 02, 2011, 10:37:16 PM

I'm at this very moment working on a short story about a vampire who uses his "Edward System" to feed on teenage girls who are fans of Twilight, only to have his latest would-be victim turn out to be crazy as fuck and start stalking him. Does that count?

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Don Coyote

Quote from: Laughin Jude on April 02, 2011, 11:15:46 PM

I'm at this very moment working on a short story about a vampire who uses his "Edward System" to feed on teenage girls who are fans of Twilight, only to have his latest would-be victim turn out to be crazy as fuck and start stalking him. Does that count?

WUT??? :lulz:

Telarus

HAHAHAH. Vampire Pickup Artist with the "Edward System". HILARIOUS.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That sounds AWESOME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

:mittens:  WTF, you are awesome!

Phox

You know what, I think i might like this guy.  :lulz:

Laughin Jude

Aw, what the hell since I totally derailed this thread anyway: The Edward System

The third part's where the crazy starts coming out. I'll get on finishing the rest in the next few days.

Luna

Don't worry about derailing, shit happens.  If people mind, they'll bitch at ya, and nobody's bitching.

That was awesome.  :) 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on April 03, 2011, 11:40:41 AM
Don't worry about derailing, shit happens.  If people mind, they'll bitch at ya, and nobody's bitching.

That was awesome.  :)  

Good advice, Luna!  And now I'm off to check out this new goodness of "The Edward System."  ...after work, though.