News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

This is your brain.

Started by Suu, March 31, 2011, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

El Sjaako

I can hardly imagine anything more scary than waking up in the middle of the night and discovering this in your room...

Iron Sulfide

What about waking up to find PD came out of your computer, and is sitting on a stool next to your bed, watching you sleep?

I think that's a fuck of a lot creepier.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Luna

Quote from: Iron Sulfide on March 31, 2011, 07:04:15 PM
What about waking up to find PD came out of your computer, and is sitting on a stool next to your bed, watching you sleep?

Depending on exactly which WOMP-face it was wearing, we'd shoot straight past creepy to instant sanity damage.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Now think of this:  You all creep out of my computer at night, and sit on that stool.  I get up, still asleep, butt-nekkid except for my obscene amount of body hair, and head for the bathroom to do something vile to the glaze on the toilet bowl.  I stagger back in, still asleep, and think you're Kathy Ireland come to make sexy time.

Oh, yeah.  Nobody responds to screaming in this neighborhood.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 31, 2011, 07:08:18 PM

Now think of this:  You all creep out of my computer at night, and sit on that stool.  I get up, still asleep, butt-nekkid except for my obscene amount of body hair, and head for the bathroom to do something vile to the glaze on the toilet bowl.  I stagger back in, still asleep, and think you're Kathy Ireland come to make sexy time.

Oh, yeah.  Nobody responds to screaming in this neighborhood.

:lulz:

Jasper

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Suu

Mangrove

I say we all hit e-bay and see if anyone has one for sale.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I am going to have nightmares.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

You think that's bad....our 18 month old daughter expels loud laughs like that at 4 in the morning, in her sleep.

I wake up expecting some meth addled goon to be rifling through our belongings, but no, it's just our sweet innocent child, cackling.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A