News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Pain Ray being tested in US Prison

Started by BadBeast, March 31, 2011, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 06, 2011, 03:26:42 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 05, 2011, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on April 02, 2011, 02:04:30 AM
Doubtful.  It's the wrong sort of pain for most kinks.

I dunno, there are quite a few masochists into burning, and the main reason they don't do more of it is becuase it leaves nasty scars.

This doesn't do that.

Yeah I thought of it after I said that.

We need to organize a secret society of S&M kinksters,

-pause to enjoy the sound of that-

...and have them at overtly enjoy the lasers.  The police see that, and they'll think their kit's been sabotaged.  :lulz:

I fantasize about the looks on their faces.

Hmm,  my wife's into burning.  She generally frowns on my subversive activities though.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BadBeast

Home made 1 megawatt pulse laser gun. (Handheld)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUXXGbNS8oY&feature=player_embedded
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Adios

So, we are now in the age where those who wear pace-makers and dorsal column stimulation will be required to wear big signs stating the fact that they have them.

What could possibly go wrong?

BadBeast

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 16, 2011, 07:31:38 PM
So, we are now in the age where those who wear pace-makers and dorsal column stimulation will be required to wear big signs stating the fact that they have them.

What could possibly go wrong?
Same as usual I suspect. Everything that possibly can. That's why I shall endeavor to only use my laser pistol mind ray zapper guns for righting wrongnesses, and subtle, but hilarious practical jokery / jiggery pokery, and defending the defenceless from Wasps, and stuff like that. My little points of light, slicing through the darkness bringing shits and giggles to the oppressed,  the forgotten, the glum, and the constipated. Again, what could possibly go wrong?   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4