News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Pain Ray being tested in US Prison

Started by BadBeast, March 31, 2011, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Doubtful.  It's the wrong sort of pain for most kinks.

BadBeast

It will make that nasty waterboarding obsolete too.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Laughin Jude

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 02, 2011, 02:04:30 AM
Maybe. Then again, I know a girl who's had an orgasm from falling down the stairs...
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Vaud

Quote from: BadBeast on April 01, 2011, 10:11:26 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on April 01, 2011, 10:06:20 PM
Plant handheld pain laser on person with some of the energy discharged, get a witness.  Irrefutable evidence of torture.
I'm not even sure there is any legislation against lasers either, but I'd have to check at Cracked.com to be sure. They have instructions how to build burning strength lasers, and EM Pulse guns up there somewhere too. "7 Legal Sci-Fi weapons you can build at home"  I think the thread's called.
I really don't think you could build a laser at home, with "burning strength", that would be worth a damn as a weapon.
"Gee. He was just here a minute ago." -GC

BadBeast

Quote from: Laughin Jude on April 02, 2011, 03:16:50 AM
Quote from: Sigmatic on April 02, 2011, 02:04:30 AM
Maybe. Then again, I know a girl who's had an orgasm from falling down the stairs...
I knew a girl who regularly fell off her bicycle, because she had orgasms whenever she was sat in the saddle, and pedaling at the same time. She loved that fucking bike! Rode it to school every day, and we all thought she was just a clumsy cow who kept falling off her bike. (It wasn't until maybe 5 years later, in an intimate moment that she told me why she kept falling off!) I lol'd and lol'd.  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Dysfunctional Cunt

:argh!:

Only men would take a perfect torture device and think of sex.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Vaud on April 02, 2011, 04:05:57 AM
Plant handheld pain laser on person with some of the energy discharged, get a witness.  Irrefutable evidence of torture.
I'm not even sure there is any legislation against lasers either, but I'd have to check at Cracked.com to be sure. They have instructions how to build burning strength lasers, and EM Pulse guns up there somewhere too. "7 Legal Sci-Fi weapons you can build at home"  I think the thread's called.
I really don't think you could build a laser at home, with "burning strength", that would be worth a damn as a weapon.

Not legally at least :lulz:

(bastards outlawed everything above a watt  :argh!:)
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BadBeast

Quote from: Vaud on April 02, 2011, 04:05:57 AM
I think there's just been a bit of a jump forward in Laser technology, something to do with diode construction I think. Even the laser from a DVD burner, or even better, a blu-ray set can burst balloons, or light match heads from across the room. So if you are attacked by balloon wielding matchstick men,  .. . . . . then you are so totally going to zap those fuckers!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Khara on April 02, 2011, 05:08:56 PM

I beg to differ. I'm fairly sure my knowledge of kinky stuff comes mostly from women, now that I think of it.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cainad on April 04, 2011, 03:40:54 PM

I beg to differ. I'm fairly sure my knowledge of kinky stuff comes mostly from women, now that I think of it.
Same here. We men just generally go along with whatever's going to get us laid. Up to a point, that is. But we are also easily distracted, and predictable, which is why women come up with most of the new flavours and games, as bait to grab our attentions for the second or two it takes to engage. (There's probably a bit more to it, but in a nutshell, yes, women are all crazy)  :love:

Luna

Quote from: BadBeast on April 04, 2011, 04:40:52 PM
...in a nutshell, yes, women are all crazy...

Three guesses who made us this way.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on April 04, 2011, 04:43:49 PM

No kidding and I mean seriously, we're not the ones getting smacked in the nuts, so who is the crazy one and who is playing crazy to fuck you up bad boyo???  :evil:

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on April 04, 2011, 04:51:14 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 04, 2011, 04:43:49 PM

No kidding and I mean seriously, we're not the ones getting smacked in the nuts, so who is the crazy one and who is playing crazy to fuck you up bad boyo???  :evil:
I'm glad the satirical angle of what I said hasn't been lost on you Ladies.

No kidding and I mean seriously, Women are the ones with the parenting window to train up boys with a healthy socio-sexual attitude, and misogyny in adulthood usually shows first in the   Mother/Son relationship. (A relationship that's generally fully set, by the age of seven or eight) 
A young boy learns the dynamics of having relationships with Women, from his Mother. It is only after this that the Father has his optimum window of input. But if the parenting relationship between Father and Mother is dysfunctional, then the whole Mother /Son thing gets the wrong idea, and another sociopathic monster misogynist arsehole rides out into the world on a completely  unsuitable motorcycle.

*Frowns* {{{Didn't everyone's Mummy spank them in the nuts??}}}  *Puzzled*

LMNO

When I first heard about this, I assumed it was a reverse-engineered weaponized sex toy...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on April 01, 2011, 07:27:03 PM
I don't know, personally I would rather this pain ray thing than a stick, taser, gas or rubber bullets which is what is being used now.  If this thing does no actual damage. 

Yes, but we already know from tasers that the less lethal the "non-lethal" agent, the more likely that authority figures will use it unnecessarily.

Also, do you REALLY want the government to have something that can cause physical agony without leaving any mark at all?

No.  Only I can be trusted with this sort of SCIENCE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.