News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Pain Ray being tested in US Prison

Started by BadBeast, March 31, 2011, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: From the linkA video shows Los Angeles prison guards having fun as they try it out on each other, despite the hit being 'excruciatingly painful'.

Oh, yeah, this ain't gonna be abused.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 04, 2011, 08:07:03 PM
Jackass 5 is gonna be interesting consist entirely of police footage.

Fixed that for ya.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 08:04:14 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 01, 2011, 07:27:03 PM
I don't know, personally I would rather this pain ray thing than a stick, taser, gas or rubber bullets which is what is being used now.  If this thing does no actual damage. 

Yes, but we already know from tasers that the less lethal the "non-lethal" agent, the more likely that authority figures will use it unnecessarily.

Also, do you REALLY want the government to have something that can cause physical agony without leaving any mark at all?

No.  Only I can be trusted with this sort of SCIENCE.

Not if I get one first!!!   :evil:

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on April 04, 2011, 10:13:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 08:04:14 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 01, 2011, 07:27:03 PM
I don't know, personally I would rather this pain ray thing than a stick, taser, gas or rubber bullets which is what is being used now.  If this thing does no actual damage. 

Yes, but we already know from tasers that the less lethal the "non-lethal" agent, the more likely that authority figures will use it unnecessarily.

Also, do you REALLY want the government to have something that can cause physical agony without leaving any mark at all?

No.  Only I can be trusted with this sort of SCIENCE.

Not if I get one first!!!   :evil:
If you both got one each, then you could fight to resolve silly disputes like this.  I'm making one out of an old microwave, a tesla coil, and a satellite dish. I'm going to hook my mobile phone up to it, log on to the net via a Filipino proxy, dial certain telephone numbers, then when the answerers pick up at their end, melt their brains with pulsed microwaves. (On the "quick defrost" setting)
I'm planning a MkII, with an incorporated tight beam E.M Pulse Sniper gun, for low flying aircraft, ground based internal combustion engines, and a directional WIFI Scanner, to pinpoint individual hard drives, at up to 2km away, and wipe them, partition by partition. Then I will be unstoppable. Whatever they send against me, will get blu-screened by my multi-wavelength attack geek array.
I'm going to have a set of lightweight Tailored "Dragonskin" combat fatigues, in case they deploy projectile weaponry, 7 League Boots, a special tin-foil scanning Stealth-Helmet, a Cape, and a catchy Superhero name for myself. I thought maybe Freq-Beast, or the Uninstaller. The US would send the J.L.A to retire me, but they would totally be my Bitches. But can we keep all this between ourselves for now? I don't want to have to go operational until Charlie Sheen delivers my brief. (See, I've really thought about this) David Icke's gonna be my Tech Support, and Public Relations guy, and I thought I'd ask Phoxy to be my Manager and Booking Agent. This time next year, It should be all over, bar the shouting. Then I can unveil my 5 year plan for a Global Utopian  Anarchist Supercollective.

BadBeast. Up in your fatpipes, subverting your paradigm.       
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 08:31:38 PM

Fixed that for ya.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One with a gag,
One who can't move...
Where are the kinks?
Send in the kinks...

BadBeast

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 05, 2011, 04:42:47 AM

Fixed that for ya.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One with a gag,
One who can't move...
Where are the kinks?
Send in the kinks...
:mittens:  Just for that,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9KaI5T0zRw&feature=related
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 05, 2011, 04:42:47 AM

Fixed that for ya.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One with a gag,
One who can't move...
Where are the kinks?
Send in the kinks...

:lulz:

AH HAET YUO!

:lulz:

Jasper

It's bad, Roger.  Not only will our police have sci-fi flash gordon shit, herds of kinky motherfuckers will start shit with them just for the privilege of being oppressed.  The President will call it a catastrophe.  The news will call it domestic terrorism.  The S&M crowd will call it...Friday night.

Oh, yeah.  It's going to be a good century.  Comedians will have to go back to knock knock jokes and inquisitive comedy just to give the crowd a chance to stop laughing.  Or are those wails of dismay and gnashings of teeth?  You can hardly tell from up here on the balcony.  Up here it just looks like Fun...Fun...Fun...

President Television

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 05, 2011, 05:40:57 PM
It's bad, Roger.  Not only will our police have sci-fi flash gordon shit, herds of kinky motherfuckers will start shit with them just for the privilege of being oppressed.  The President will call it a catastrophe.  The news will call it domestic terrorism.  The S&M crowd will call it...Friday night.

Oh, yeah.  It's going to be a good century.  Comedians will have to go back to knock knock jokes and inquisitive comedy just to give the crowd a chance to stop laughing.  Or are those wails of dismay and gnashings of teeth?  You can hardly tell from up here on the balcony.  Up here it just looks like Fun...Fun...Fun...

Till your daddy takes the T-Bird away.
It will always be till your daddy takes the T-Bird away. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

KICKING IN THE HOT SEAT, SITTING IN THE RESTRAINT SEAT, WHICH SEAT SHOULD I CHOSE?

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 02, 2011, 02:04:30 AM
Doubtful.  It's the wrong sort of pain for most kinks.

I dunno, there are quite a few masochists into burning, and the main reason they don't do more of it is becuase it leaves nasty scars.

This doesn't do that.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 10:39:08 PM

KICKING IN THE HOT SEAT, SITTING IN THE RESTRAINT SEAT, WHICH SEAT SHOULD I CHOSE?

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 12:06:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 10:39:08 PM

:mittens:

American century ended 11 years ago.  This is ROGER'S GODDAMN CENTURY.

Jasper

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 05, 2011, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on April 02, 2011, 02:04:30 AM
Doubtful.  It's the wrong sort of pain for most kinks.

I dunno, there are quite a few masochists into burning, and the main reason they don't do more of it is becuase it leaves nasty scars.

This doesn't do that.

Yeah I thought of it after I said that.

We need to organize a secret society of S&M kinksters,

-pause to enjoy the sound of that-

...and have them at overtly enjoy the lasers.  The police see that, and they'll think their kit's been sabotaged.  :lulz:

I fantasize about the looks on their faces.