News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Hey Cain

Started by Disco Pickle, April 01, 2011, 03:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

I sent you a PM, sincerely apologising for responding like a complete ass to what was, in hind sight, a pretty spot on and funny reply to my shortsighted and un-researched post.

haven't heard anything from you and really, can't say I expected to as I don't really know you at all aside from your insightful and informative posts here, which are often on subjects in which I also find an interest.

So this is my board public request that you bring your limey ass back here.   If I was in some way the last straw on the ol' camel, I am contrite as I have ever been to someone I've never met in person.

I am sorry, sir.   

The rest of you, feel free to ignore this.  I just felt it was something I had to do.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BabylonHoruv

I don't think it's your fault.

I might be wrong, but I don't think so.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Faust

Cains IRL busy and will return.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Disco Pickle

cool.  I was a dick unnecessarily.  I'm not too much of a dick to take note and apologize for it.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann