News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Hey Cain

Started by Disco Pickle, April 01, 2011, 03:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

I sent you a PM, sincerely apologising for responding like a complete ass to what was, in hind sight, a pretty spot on and funny reply to my shortsighted and un-researched post.

haven't heard anything from you and really, can't say I expected to as I don't really know you at all aside from your insightful and informative posts here, which are often on subjects in which I also find an interest.

So this is my board public request that you bring your limey ass back here.   If I was in some way the last straw on the ol' camel, I am contrite as I have ever been to someone I've never met in person.

I am sorry, sir.   

The rest of you, feel free to ignore this.  I just felt it was something I had to do.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BabylonHoruv

I don't think it's your fault.

I might be wrong, but I don't think so.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Faust

Cains IRL busy and will return.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Disco Pickle

cool.  I was a dick unnecessarily.  I'm not too much of a dick to take note and apologize for it.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann