Main Menu

Never Trust a Canadian on the Internet

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 04, 2011, 07:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

He could secretly be a psyops agent.

Also,

QuoteIdeally you can find or make up facts
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

It's 50% probable that the ad in question is in fact left-wing disinformation, and a 49% chance that it's Hoopla taking the piss.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 07:23:31 PM
It's 50% probable that the ad in question is in fact left-wing disinformation, and a 49% chance that it's Hoopla taking the piss.

True, I just thought it was amusing.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Thurnez Isa

Damn
I totally like to apply to be the Canadian version of Glenn Beck
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Remington

This advertisement is blatant propaganda on the part of the Liberals, and a clear attempt to slur the Conserative Party of Canada's good name. Truly shameful that the Liberals and their democracy-hating coalition need to fall to this depth to lower the national political discourse. I'm so glad the Harper Government doesn't sink to this level of mud-slinging.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on April 04, 2011, 08:06:52 PM
This advertisement is blatant propaganda on the part of the Liberals, and a clear attempt to slur the Conserative Party of Canada's good name. Truly shameful that the Liberals and their democracy-hating coalition need to fall to this depth to lower the national political discourse. I'm so glad the Harper Government doesn't sink to this level of mud-slinging.

How is he still in office?  Explain your nation's thinking, please.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 08:08:41 PM

Simple... no one gives a shit anymore

We're suppose to be in an election right now, but I haven't heard anyone even discuss it yet, and I'm at a university full of idealistic youngings. No one cares.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 04, 2011, 08:11:38 PM

We're suppose to be in an election right now, but I haven't heard anyone even discuss it yet, and I'm at a university full of idealistic youngings. No one cares.

Could be worse.  Everyone cares here, but they're all stupid.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 08:12:34 PM

Could be worse.  Everyone cares here, but they're all stupid.

So fucking true.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

hooplala

:oops:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

The original was pulled, but many copy cats re-posted.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Remington

He is a strong, vibrant leader who understands the challenges of maintaining a healthy economy and a competitive national identity in challenging times.

How is he still in office?  Explain your nation's thinking, please.

Universities are well-known hotbeds of Liberal ideology. Contact your local Conserative Party candidate and ask him what HE is doing to repeal the Liberal's long-gun registry and reduce the GST!
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on April 04, 2011, 08:17:09 PM

If something weird happens in Toronto, it was either you or some spag from Hamilton1 fucking off.

TGRR,
Knows that place like the back of his hand.

1You people really should do something about that.  They shouldn't be allowed to mess up the rest of Canada.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Remington on April 04, 2011, 08:18:17 PM

Universities are well-known hotbeds of Liberal ideology. Contact your local Conserative Party candidate and ask him what HE is doing to repeal the Liberal's long-gun registry and reduce the GST!

I live in Northern Ontario
Even the liberals have to struggle to take the cities from the NDP. Hell the Green Party usually kicks the Conservatives asses up here.

don't believe me ...
this is out candidate
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Elect-Richard-Harvey-for-Thunder-Bay-Superior-North/201689493196346

Dante

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2011, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on April 04, 2011, 08:17:09 PM

If something weird happens in Toronto, it was either you or some spag from Hamilton1 fucking off.

TGRR,
Knows that place like the back of his hand.

1You people really should do something about that.  They shouldn't be allowed to mess up the rest of Canada.

I'm working on Hamilton.  It's an ongoing project.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman