News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

RWHN: Explain Your Fucked Up State!

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 07, 2011, 07:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I can see the bulletins now when one of these guys goes nuts:

"Be on the lookout for this man.  He is un-armed and dangerous!"

:rimshot:

RWHN,
I gotta be me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 07, 2011, 02:09:31 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 07, 2011, 07:33:06 AM
Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 07, 2011, 07:26:33 AM
HA i did it one handed!

no its a lever on one side and a big piece of metal under the blade to lock it in place that needs shoved sideways
:lulz:

YAY

Quote from: Nigel on April 07, 2011, 07:29:10 AM
I have the most beautiful knife that's a Ken Onion/Benchmade collab, that snaps open with a flick like a lovely monster.

Benchmade is my favorite kinfe company. My longest lasting everyday knife is a Benchmade mini-griptillian , and my current is a Benchmade min-griptillian . Worth every penny.

Definitely.  I bought the 910 Stryker on my 17th birthday.  I've carried it just about daily since then, and it's still in phenomenal shape.

I've got a few of theirs too.  Also some folding knives built to snag and open on pocket corners or straps, made by spyderco and emerson. 

This same topic turned into a shitshow on Facebook, and I still don't see how banning any tool prevents crime. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on April 07, 2011, 03:05:24 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 07, 2011, 02:09:31 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 07, 2011, 07:33:06 AM
Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 07, 2011, 07:26:33 AM
HA i did it one handed!

no its a lever on one side and a big piece of metal under the blade to lock it in place that needs shoved sideways
:lulz:

YAY

Quote from: Nigel on April 07, 2011, 07:29:10 AM
I have the most beautiful knife that's a Ken Onion/Benchmade collab, that snaps open with a flick like a lovely monster.

Benchmade is my favorite kinfe company. My longest lasting everyday knife is a Benchmade mini-griptillian , and my current is a Benchmade min-griptillian . Worth every penny.

Definitely.  I bought the 910 Stryker on my 17th birthday.  I've carried it just about daily since then, and it's still in phenomenal shape.

I've got a few of theirs too.  Also some folding knives built to snag and open on pocket corners or straps, made by spyderco and emerson. 

This same topic turned into a shitshow on Facebook, and I still don't see how banning any tool prevents crime. 

It doesn't.  It DOES, however, provide the illusion that the government actually gives a fuck.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

QuoteMaine has gone mental.  I don't know when it happened, but someone must of switched on some crazy Mad Scientist brain ray that fucked everyone up.  People have seemingly gone bonkers.  And then they elected LePage.  A guy who's biggest accomplishment was running a chain of stores that sold junk.  No really, salvage, chapter 11, and expired breakfast cereals.  They're basically glorified, high-priced yard sales.  Oh, yeah, and he was the Mayor of Waterville, another check in the "con" column. 

:crankey:

Clearly I fucked up by not becoming a warlord of that place when I had the chance. And by "chance" I mean I was born there and I don't think I was there for more than a year of my life, but still.

AFK

Cainad (dec.)

Shit, I am NOT well prepared for a takeover of a Maine town. I can claim birthright, but from what I understand I will need to acquire a few things before I can command respect from the local variety of, uh, local.

Pickup truck, minimum one firearm, a bigger folding knife, fishing and hunting license... What else?

LMNO

Luna

We could knock out a couple teeth, that might help...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Quote from: Cainad on April 07, 2011, 03:58:08 PM
Shit, I am NOT well prepared for a takeover of a Maine town. I can claim birthright, but from what I understand I will need to acquire a few things before I can command respect from the local variety of, uh, local.

Pickup truck, minimum one firearm, a bigger folding knife, fishing and hunting license... What else?

You have to have at least one busted vehicle somewhere on your property.  Bonus points if it is up on cinder blocks or overgrown with weeds. 

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 07, 2011, 04:10:36 PM
Quote from: Cainad on April 07, 2011, 03:58:08 PM

You have to have at least one busted vehicle somewhere on your property.  Bonus points if it is up on cinder blocks or overgrown with weeds. 

Can you pull the tires off to use as planters?  With or without silver spray paint?

AFK

Naw, you usually have them piled up next to the car, or in some corner of your back yard. 

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 07, 2011, 04:41:51 PM
Naw, you usually have them piled up next to the car, or in some corner of your back yard. 

Me?  Nah, I pile 'em up around a post and beat the shit out of them with wooden swords.  But that's not quite Maine.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 07, 2011, 04:02:54 PM
Meth lab in the back yard?

You're thinking of Missouri. There's no meth in Maine (or so little as to effectively be none), though god help us all if those freaks ever discover the stuff.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Oh, meth is here.  It's not here like it is in most of the rest of the country, but it's here.