News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

ROGER: Not even once

Started by Don Coyote, April 09, 2011, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Don Coyote

Freeky

:lulz: This is getting better all the time.

Don Coyote

Don Coyote

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

These should be posters. For in which to stick up various places. :P Or a flipbook . . .
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is... kind of amazing. It's kind of a whole new genre... surreal memes?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2011, 06:25:43 AM

The thought of that disturbs me.

Mostly because I'm afraid people might try looking for deeper meaning in this surreal garbage.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2011, 06:34:48 AM
Oh... and they will.

Anyone who looks for meaning in my WOMPs is a fucking hipster and will die from tomahawk related complications that shot out of a hungry wolf's eyes that happened more than once and by surprise.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 11, 2011, 06:33:43 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 11, 2011, 06:25:43 AM

The thought of that disturbs me.

Mostly because I'm afraid people might try looking for deeper meaning in this surreal garbage.

They are going to declare you a Discordian oracle and seek your wisdom and counsel in matters great and small. You're going  to need a tall, pointy hat.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.