News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Madness and Apathy

Started by Jasper, April 09, 2011, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

This isn't a rant, but it's rant related. 

Maybe this isn't other people's observations, but I feel like when people are really excited and having irresponsible fun, even if I'm into it too, the effect I have on the crowd tends to be akin to a splash of cold water. 

My rants are angry, but in a calm, cold sort of way.  And even trying to ape the more fiery styles of writing comes off as sort of...freeze dried.

I guess I'm just filing a bug report.

Bug #0094242:  Can't get angry enough.  Suspected shortage of swap space in limbic system.  Status:  can not fix at this time

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

What's wrong with a splash of cold water? It will either make the rage blaze hotter in indignation or give the masses a moment of pause to think of words besides 'fuck' and 'cunt' to apply to the situation. Both options only add to the irresponsible raving and hilarity.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Jasper

It's not like the refreshing kind of cold water, it's the kind that makes people notice how much crazy fun they were having, and then get all self-conscious about it. 

Oh. Bad Sigmatic. Set yourself on fire.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Jasper

Well then I guess you'll just have to do like most everyone else and get trashed off your ass and start a fight for no reason.

Jasper

Sounds like an afternoon.  *grin*

Bleh. People and their booze-ahol. Scratch the afternoon. :P Get over to the Nessie thread and write some story.

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 10, 2011, 06:00:53 AM
Bleh. People and their booze-ahol. Scratch the afternoon. :P Get over to the Nessie thread and write some story.

This.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."