News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Atlas Shrugged. April 15. Is your body ready?

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 12, 2011, 12:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 04, 2011, 01:46:40 AM
YES, THANK YOU ROGER!!!
Popcorn, anybody?

You might want to wash it down with this:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Ben Shapiro

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: /b/earman on April 08, 2014, 01:57:01 AM
This was amazing!

Keep digging.  Some of the stuff from 2006 and earlier is GOLD.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2011, 05:40:50 AM
Requia, do you find your pedantry inhibits you from casual conversations?

"Hello, good morning!"

"Good is a subjective term, and experts have found in recent studies that qualifications for something being good differ highly between cultures and socioeconomic statuses!  Oh, and did you ever find it weird that anything before noon is morning, yet anything afternoon could be afternoon, evening, or night, all distinctly separate?"

"Well...uh.  Mighty fine weather we're having!"

"I'm confused about your use of mighty.  This is a clear, sunny day.  There's nothing mighty about a calm sky and seasonal warmth.  What makes it fine, also, I mean, if every day was like this then eventually none would be, as all the plants would lack essential rain water to live!  I'm not sure what you mean by 'we're having' after all, how are we having this day.  The day is just happening and we are living through it, how does that make us having it any more than one has music by giving it a listen?"

"I don't, okay, so how is your family doing?"

"Family is being constantly redefined in modern social sciences to reflect the changing landscape of our daily lives!  Whereas fifty years ago a family was a husband, a wife, and two point five children (a myth that is being debunked through rigorous sociological testing) it currently can include a number of gender identities as well as non traditional members."

I still maintain... this is some funny shit.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: /b/earman on April 08, 2014, 01:57:01 AM
This was amazing!

Wow...i missed this the first time around.  Good find...now I see why Requia had such a reputation.

Also
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2011, 05:40:50 AM
Requia, do you find your pedantry inhibits you from casual conversations?

"Hello, good morning!"

"Good is a subjective term, and experts have found in recent studies that qualifications for something being good differ highly between cultures and socioeconomic statuses!  Oh, and did you ever find it weird that anything before noon is morning, yet anything afternoon could be afternoon, evening, or night, all distinctly separate?"

"Well...uh.  Mighty fine weather we're having!"

"I'm confused about your use of mighty.  This is a clear, sunny day.  There's nothing mighty about a calm sky and seasonal warmth.  What makes it fine, also, I mean, if every day was like this then eventually none would be, as all the plants would lack essential rain water to live!  I'm not sure what you mean by 'we're having' after all, how are we having this day.  The day is just happening and we are living through it, how does that make us having it any more than one has music by giving it a listen?"

"I don't, okay, so how is your family doing?"

"Family is being constantly redefined in modern social sciences to reflect the changing landscape of our daily lives!  Whereas fifty years ago a family was a husband, a wife, and two point five children (a myth that is being debunked through rigorous sociological testing) it currently can include a number of gender identities as well as non traditional members."

:lulz:

Also good Randite stuff here :lulz: 

and how Suu was all LOOK AT HER FAAAAAACE  :lulz:

Also up until now I wasn't sure who The Terrible Old Man was....I just assumed one of Roger's Elders.