News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Atlas Shrugged. April 15. Is your body ready?

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 12, 2011, 12:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Hoopla on April 28, 2011, 02:48:13 PM
So, this movie has bombed... yes?

Well...

Roger Ebert called it "the most anticlimactic non-event since Geraldo Rivera broke into Al Capone's vault."

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110414/REVIEWS/110419990
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hooplala

The book was boring, but the trailers made it look like one of those Kirk Cameron "Left Behind" movies... except without the unmitigated awesome that is Kirk Cameron himself.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Slyph

Credit where credit is due, that is a nice haircut. I've always thought so. The first time I ever saw a picture of Ayn Rand, I thought, "That's kind of a nice haircut."

You know who else had a nice haircut?

HITLER

hooplala

She kept the same damn haircut for 60 years.  That's some Donald Trump shit right there.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Hoopla on April 28, 2011, 03:01:03 PM
The book was boring, but the trailers made it look like one of those Kirk Cameron "Left Behind" movies... except without the unmitigated awesome that is Kirk Cameron himself.

If Kirk Cameron was casted to play John Galt and that Australian hack preacher he follows around like a dog ready to hump leg was casted to play Rearden I would have cummed myself.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Anna Mae Bollocks

I thought she had money out the wazoo, why did she keep those snaggleteeth?

Thurnez Isa

Then she wouldn't be a victim of her own femininity and we wouldn't have any of her rape fantasies.
IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
:argh!:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Anna Mae Bollocks

Bruno

The producer is apparently so disappointed by the indifference of his intended audience, due mainly to obstructionist movie critics universally panning his movie, that he has decided to go Galt.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/04/atlas-shrugged-producer-critics-you-won-hes-going-on-strike.html
Formerly something else...

Cain

Yeah, I was going to mention that as well.  Oh god, how will we live, now the productive people in society are going on strike?

Freeky

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on April 28, 2011, 08:39:30 PM
The producer is apparently so disappointed by the indifference of his intended audience, due mainly to obstructionist movie critics universally panning his movie, that he has decided to go Galt.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/04/atlas-shrugged-producer-critics-you-won-hes-going-on-strike.html

How fucking funny is this year going to get? :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: