News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

The MAN Laws. A silly listing.

Started by Richter, April 13, 2011, 04:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

nostalgicBadger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 14, 2011, 12:59:45 AM
On a serious note, I've always thought devising some hackneyed rules for manhood qualifies as one of the least manly things it's possible to do.  All they ever say to me are that guys are coming up with excuses as to why they're so manly, when really the manliest thing would be to just say "I'm a man, therefore whatever I do is something that a man does."

Yes.
meh.

oscilloscopter

Do these rules apply for the decrepit fella's?

I once saw an old dude with...all his trouser layers round by his ankles at a urinal.

I will never forget those wrinkly cheeks.

I also forgot to do my wiz.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: oscilloscopter on April 15, 2011, 01:05:38 AM
Do these rules apply for the decrepit fella's?

I once saw an old dude with...all his trouser layers round by his ankles at a urinal.

I will never forget those wrinkly cheeks.

I also forgot to do my wiz.

That's understandable.  It's usually pretty difficult when you're rocking a hard on.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

oscilloscopter

Well I didn't want to violate the 'never rock a hard on at the urinal' rule.

Something so obvious it has yet to be stated.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on April 14, 2011, 12:36:49 AM
I wish we had squat toilets in the US. That would change a few things I bet.

This is the ONLY way to poop.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

I thought so too, but I gotta tell you, Trimet takes a really dim view of the practice.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 15, 2011, 09:22:31 PM
I thought so too, but I gotta tell you, Trimet takes a really dim view of the practice.

:lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rumckle

Quote from: Payne on April 13, 2011, 06:54:58 PM
About 30% of the pubs/bars/clubs I've gone to has the trough.

It's even more down here (though pissing when everything is upside down can be tricky). I've never seen any pissing games though.

If the trough is at a higher level, treat exactly as a huge urinal in all respects but bear in mind the spacing requirements.

Also, the later in the night (ie the drunker people are) the lower the standards for spacing, because we don't want to be like women and have to line up to pee.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Rumckle on April 17, 2011, 12:19:34 AM
About 30% of the pubs/bars/clubs I've gone to has the trough.

It's even more down here (though pissing when everything is upside down can be tricky). I've never seen any pissing games though.

If the trough is at a higher level, treat exactly as a huge urinal in all respects but bear in mind the spacing requirements.

Also, the later in the night (ie the drunker people are) the lower the standards for spacing, because we don't want to be like women and have to line up to pee.

Right about later in the night... Usually you'll want to get out of there before the sink becomes fair game.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Luna

See, THIS is why women go to bathrooms in groups.  So we have someone to talk to while we wait in line to pee...  If you guys would WAIT to pee at the trough, you wouldn't be standing (so to speak) cheek to cheek with the next guy, both DESPERATELY trying not to get a glimpse of the other guy's junk.  (Well, yes, I'm aware SOME of you would be glimpsing on purpose, but, MOST...)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Payne

FACT: Waiting around in The Facilities to take a piss is actually creepier than accidentally espying another mans bait'n'tackle.

Lies

Quote from: Richter on April 13, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
Men must never admit to consuming Parfait, Smoothie, blush wines, wines coolers, fruited beer, quiche, salad, wrapped sandwiches, or brunch.  Any man who needs consume these in cases of extremis must refer to them as "cereal", "Shake", "Booze", "punch", "Beer", "pie", "garnish", "sammich" or "chow", and silently cry in shame in the dark later.  Violations of this only accrue thee shame.

At least one urinal must be maintained between men urinating at all times.  If no nonadjacent urinal is free, use a stall.  Rest stops and cases of extremis are partial exceptions, but any violation accrues the violator some shame or douchebaggery.

Men are not to converse at the urinal.  They must stand under a vow of silence, and only break this once they are done.  Do not address another silent man at the urinal.  Violations of this add to the vioaltor's douchebaggery.

Conversation between toilet stalls is double douchebaggery.

Men are not to allow anyone to bump them in a crowd, pass them while driving, cut them in line, or opperate a vehicle poorly or slowly in their presence without admonishing them "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE".  Failure to do so will surely bring shame.

Men are not to order a vegetarian or chicken dish at a restaurant when a less-manly cohort is ordring a more manly meal of steak or pork, lest shame be accrued.  Choose wisely.
This must be an american thing. Over here in Australia, it's pretty much the norm to strike up a bit of small talk particularly when you're in a bar/place where everyone is drunk, it's almost as if you don't say anything it is a bit awkward. My theory is, it's a way to make some eye contact so you know EXACTLY where the other guys eyes are at all times.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:aaa:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."