News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

The MAN Laws. A silly listing.

Started by Richter, April 13, 2011, 04:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Payne on April 13, 2011, 06:54:58 PM
About 30% of the pubs/bars/clubs I've gone to has the trough.

It allows for much more flexible positioning with regards to The MAN Law.

It also allows for various gimmicks such as pictures of wimminz whose bikini tops disapear when you wizz on them (which is an entirely healthy message, I say! [/is joke]), television screens behind perspex and floating ping pong balls that are moved up/down the trough as per the SHEER MANFORCE of participating urinary gaming gents.

Rules of The Trough:

If the trough is at floor level, one must rely on native Man Skills to judge the angle of the stream of justice against the wall correctly to save from shame and pissing on another worthy gentlemans boots.

If the trough is at a higher level, treat exactly as a huge urinal in all respects but bear in mind the spacing requirements.

Trough games are only to be indulged in when alone or with consenting adult pisseurs.

NEVER CROSS THE STREAMS.

:spittake:

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

@Cainad: women don't usually talk while #2, it's all pee, man. All pee.

Payne, that was orsome, and I've seen those troughs on the floor. Those take some skeelz. ESP if you're uh three sheets to the windish...

Bruno

I think I had a Muslim guy praying towards me in the next stall in the bathroom at work while I was taking a huge steaming dump a couple of months ago.

It was weird.
Formerly something else...

Kai

Thank fuck I don't have to abide any of these stupid rules.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wish we had squat toilets in the US. That would change a few things I bet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Eater of Clowns

On a serious note, I've always thought devising some hackneyed rules for manhood qualifies as one of the least manly things it's possible to do.  All they ever say to me are that guys are coming up with excuses as to why they're so manly, when really the manliest thing would be to just say "I'm a man, therefore whatever I do is something that a man does."
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on April 14, 2011, 12:27:59 AM
Thank fuck I don't have to abide any of these stupid rules.
Agreed. Fuck all that noise. :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on April 14, 2011, 12:36:49 AM
I wish we had squat toilets in the US. That would change a few things I bet.

I read that squat toilets are better for your bowels and reduce the incidence of hemorrhoids.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on April 13, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
Men must never admit to consuming Parfait, Smoothie, blush wines, wines coolers, fruited beer, quiche, salad, wrapped sandwiches, or brunch.  Any man who needs consume these in cases of extremis must refer to them as "cereal", "Shake", "Booze", "punch", "Beer", "pie", "garnish", "sammich" or "chow", and silently cry in shame in the dark later.  Violations of this only accrue thee shame.

Never understood that.  I loves me some quiche.

At least one urinal must be maintained between men urinating at all times.  If no nonadjacent urinal is free, use a stall.  Rest stops and cases of extremis are partial exceptions, but any violation accrues the violator some shame or douchebaggery.

Balls.  You take the urinal RIGHT NEXT TO THE ONLY OTHER GUY IN THE CAN, and you giggle.  A bit.  If done correctly, he'll piss on his shoe.

Men are not to converse at the urinal.  They must stand under a vow of silence, and only break this once they are done.  Do not address another silent man at the urinal.  Violations of this add to the vioaltor's douchebaggery.

HI!  HAVE YOU FOUND JESUS?

Conversation between toilet stalls is double douchebaggery.

But howling in simulated agony is 169% MAN.

Men are not to allow anyone to bump them in a crowd, pass them while driving, cut them in line, or opperate a vehicle poorly or slowly in their presence without admonishing them "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE".  Failure to do so will surely bring shame.

Okay, can't argue that one.

Men are not to order a vegetarian or chicken dish at a restaurant when a less-manly cohort is ordring a more manly meal of steak or pork, lest shame be accrued.  Choose wisely.

Lots of chicken and salad, here.  And then I point out that my colleague's won't fart with as much flavor.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

I not only drink fruit beer, I homebrew it.

<---refusing to subscribe to gender stereotypes.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Richter

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on April 14, 2011, 03:47:01 AM
I fail parody, apparently  :|

When satire meets America, part I.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter