News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

ATTN: Anime Boston Spags

Started by Suu, April 13, 2011, 07:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

...Someone recommended me for my Laurel in Roman naming.  :fap:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Yeah, I told you it had a weird ass shape too.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

You don't know the geometry hard-on I have for this project now.  Laying out the measuresand getting the trapezoidal top will be easy, but I may need to hijack Luna's floorspace, and borrow the viking longruler. 

The bottom corners curving will be interesting, since they're not quite circular.  Since it's symetrical though, I can fold it, fudge it, and at least have the sides match.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on April 14, 2011, 07:12:27 PM
You don't know the geometry hard-on I have for this project now.  Laying out the measuresand getting the trapezoidal top will be easy, but I may need to hijack Luna's floorspace, and borrow the viking longruler. 

The bottom corners curving will be interesting, since they're not quite circular.  Since it's symetrical though, I can fold it, fudge it, and at least have the sides match.

No sweat, move the coffee table and the papasan, and there's a TON of room in the living room.  Just call before you show up or run the risk of walking in on me nekkid.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Trying to get Maxentius to come up for this.

Edit...nope, he got rid of his armor when he stopped fighting heavy. Fucker.

Luna

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 14, 2011, 08:54:54 PM
Trying to get Maxentius to come up for this.

Edit...nope, he got rid of his armor when he stopped fighting heavy. Fucker.

Damn.  We could give a yell to the 'keep and see if anyone has a set...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

If you're going for bad latin, you need a bunch of people named convincing bad latin, then one guy named Venti Latte.

I volunteer myself.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 14, 2011, 09:55:05 PM
If you're going for bad latin, you need a bunch of people named convincing bad latin, then one guy named Venti Latte.

I volunteer myself.

...Do you want to join us?  :mrgreen:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 14, 2011, 09:58:49 PM

I volunteer myself.

...Do you want to join us?  :mrgreen:

I honestly have no idea what that would entail.  Pretend I've never been to a con, done proper costuming, know what the date today is, and just spent the better part of ten grand on a car.  So...maybe?

ETA:  Is there beer?

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 14, 2011, 10:02:17 PM

I volunteer myself.

I honestly have no idea what that would entail.  Pretend I've never been to a con, done proper costuming, know what the date today is, and just spent the better part of ten grand on a car.  So...maybe?

...You DO know who you'd be rooming with, right?

Is there beer...Christ. Bukowski is across the street. Not to mention we do a fair share of stocking up as well.

It's an anime con. It's juvenile and easy to troll. We can only drink in our rooms because of this (Got busted last year on the floor with bourbon. :( ) but flasks happen.

$50 at the door I think for a 3 day pass.
$76 gets you space in our room for 2 nights at the main hotel.

Suu

Oh, and you get to witness me being a really real™ industry professional, of course.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 14, 2011, 10:21:58 PM

I volunteer myself.

...You DO know who you'd be rooming with, right?

Is there beer...Christ. Bukowski is across the street. Not to mention we do a fair share of stocking up as well.

It's an anime con. It's juvenile and easy to troll. We can only drink in our rooms because of this (Got busted last year on the floor with bourbon. :( ) but flasks happen.

$50 at the door I think for a 3 day pass.
$76 gets you space in our room for 2 nights at the main hotel.

Okay yeah I totally can't swing that right now.  I appreciate the invite though.  Some other time, I'd like to tag along and see what it's all about.  It's something I've never done, and therefore seems like something I should do.

Thanks Suu!

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 14, 2011, 10:28:01 PM
Oh, and you get to witness me being a really real™ industry professional, of course.

Ahaha

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

No worries. We just had someone spag out of the room, and it's annoying because I don't want people to pay too much.

Luna

I volunteer myself.

Get other details from Suu, however, if you show, I will buy you a beer.