News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

HEY PD... More than you ever....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, February 03, 2011, 07:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Khara on February 22, 2011, 04:43:41 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on February 22, 2011, 04:09:05 PM
if it's an iphone you can take a screenshot of it by pushing the big button and the top button at the same time.
saves it to your camera roll

I wish...  :lulz:

I forwarded the text to my lawyer's email and my oldest took a pic of it and we printed it out for the folder!!

That should do.  Just document the time and date.  (I'd recommend pulling up your cell phone records, printing them out, and highlighting his incoming text.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

UGH... Just got this in my email....

Quoteill be coming on the 18th leaving on the 22nd.i would like to see the kids on the 19th trhu the 21st.e-mail back and let me know what time is good for the kids on those days

So the middle son has these art classes every Saturday at Washington University.  He's not done until 3:00 or so, and they have school on Monday.  Their spring break is the week of the 14th which he never asked about. 

SIGH.....

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 04, 2011, 05:50:56 PM
UGH... Just got this in my email....

Quoteill be coming on the 18th leaving on the 22nd.i would like to see the kids on the 19th trhu the 21st.e-mail back and let me know what time is good for the kids on those days

So the middle son has these art classes every Saturday at Washington University.  He's not done until 3:00 or so, and they have school on Monday.  Their spring break is the week of the 14th which he never asked about. 

SIGH.....

Then that's what you tell him.  On the 19th, Johnny is in art class until 3, he'll be available after 4.  And the 20th and the 21st, they are all in school and are not home until 5:00 (or whatever).  Do you have to deal with him for pickups and dropoffs?

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

The visits are supervised, I will meet him at a mutually agreed upon location.....  :|

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 04, 2011, 07:33:15 PM
The visits are supervised, I will meet him at a mutually agreed upon location.....  :|

Well, then.  Toss in a throwoff comment about how you'd had plans for Saturday night, but will reschedule, but the weeknights are just impossible due to (whatever).  Look reasonable, make him look like the douche for picking a shitty time to visit, and let HIM work around YOUR schedules.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on March 04, 2011, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 04, 2011, 07:33:15 PM

Well, then.  Toss in a throwoff comment about how you'd had plans for Saturday night, but will reschedule, but the weeknights are just impossible due to (whatever).  Look reasonable, make him look like the douche for picking a shitty time to visit, and let HIM work around YOUR schedules.

:lulz:

I just really don't want the drama. 

Don Coyote

It's not causing drama, if your kids got shit that they normally do, is important AND school is still in session, then you are looking out for their best interests.

Luna

What Coyote said.  He does NOT get to disrupt your lives.
No drama, just inform him, AS HE ASKED, "this is what the kids have for schedules, this is when they're free."  Adding in, "I can adjust MY schedule" makes you look good, but isn't required.  Adding in a comment along the lines of "had you asked, THESE days would work better, maybe you can plan around them in the future" would work, too.

Be reasonable, look MORE reasonable, but don't give the bastard an inch.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Oh I explained that my son had art and he couldn't see him until afterwards and that the kids had school on that Monday so he would have to wait until I was home from work.  He's not being unreasonable, he has given me the two weeks notice.

I just don't want to see him.

I am better control of my temper and my tongue from a distance....  :|

Luna

I understand completely, I assure you.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I found this picture today and was like OMG is that REALLY me?

So when I tell ya I've lost a shit ton of weight....

Also this is not for WOMP, this is actually quite an embarassing picture.  :oops:

Suu

You look far better now. Much healthier and happier.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 15, 2011, 04:22:17 PM
You look far better now. Much healthier and happier.

:lulz: yeah 200 pounds will do that!!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jenne

DAMN GIRL.  :mittens:  I'm so impressed and proud--you need to get out and shake that skinny thing you call an ass now!