News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

All Work and NO Play!

Started by AFK, April 20, 2011, 01:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

There shall be no joy in MudTown.

Joy is now strictly verboten.  It has been stripped from every Man, Woman, and child.  And for good measure, we made sure we kicked your puppies....twice. 

We used the Brillo Pad of Justice to wipe that goddamn smile off your face.  You won't be needing that anymore....where YOU're going. 

In THIS gulag, there is labor, labor, and more labor.  Even for your women IN labor. 

9 to 5 is now 5 to 9! 

Everyone shall be multi-taskers.  The widgets don't make themselves. 

There are quotas to keep, bottom lines to pad, and gilded toilet seats to shine. 

EVERYONE works for food. 

EVERYONE lives to work. 

And retirement is the day we shove you into the fucking ground!

But perk up Johnson!  You are doing this for Amerika the Beautiful! 

You're blood, sweat, and years are helping to build the Plastique Industrial Super-Complex!  It shall be an ever-enduring testament that bears witness to the glory that is our Innovation! 

Happiness and Joy waste time! 

Time that can be used creating the next iCouch. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Don Coyote

East Coast Hustle

:mittens:

I wish this weren't so uncomfortably close to being dead-on.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

This is the future.

I firmly believe "multitasking" is one of the prime factors in the swift disintegration of modern culture.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

:x

You're saying my slack is endangered, aren't you?

AFK

They're going to take it and squirrel it away into a little iron box somewhere in the middle of the desert. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

CorbeauEtRenard

You know, on some days, having read that would have made me just go, "Yeah, amen brother." and go back to being miserable.

But oddly, today it makes me want to get out my Hunter S. Thompson style glasses, buy a big cheap cigar to chew on, and call the local Cacophony Society to an emergency meeting.

Only reason I'm not is because half the members would have to drive an hour and most of them are very busy on Wednesdays, so having a sudden meeting with no agenda would probably have a disappointingly low turnout :lol:
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Jenne

S'ok.  I've had a hellish week so all I do is make W0MPS and MS Paint cartoons to relieve the pressure.  :lulz:  Better than nothin', yo!